Al Jazzera sold out to the Beeb?

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I presume after looking at the all new Al Jazzera news channel on Hotbird, that the BBC have bought the right to screen the news...

Not that I am all for blood and gore, but I have noted the news content on the channel is not as graphic or as impartial as it used to be. Even when showing the Saddam hanging, they slowed the motion down and didn't always show the coverage like Sky TV did, ie unedited and free flowing...

I didn't even see the noose go over, yet Sky News showed that...

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Yeah i noticed that.. i ended up watching the hanging on youtube.. my misses said "why do you keep watching it over and over" my reply was.. "cause its funny" :)

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I couldn't find the hanging on YouTube.

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
its there trust me.. theres about 30 copys of it.. search saddam hussain hangin in google it will bring up the pages for youtube

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
AJ English is p*** poor, it hardly 'sets the news agenda' like it says it does, in fact, it can hardly keep up with it. Rubbish, at least with Fox News you get a good laugh at how hopelessly they try to hide their bias!

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
Ok, Yeshi, and you're bang on right Salty, BBC Al Jazeera is rubbish. It's not news one bit.

EgyptDUDE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
have a 2.40 m Amercian monster + truman Gold starsat + NeotionBox3000 + Mvision + DragonX
My Location
Egypt
you dont expect them to show x-president killing and blood in the Eid (i.e Feast festivals) cause its forbidden to fight and to kill in those days .
think some ppl are too harsh on the channel just because they dont get the whole picture and cant get all the facts stright .