all the dutch channels gone???

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
is the problem with me or have all the dutch channels changed codes? i cant get anything now and im distraught, its the only reason i bought a receiver.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
They are still there, but you need to use a card and Cam set up for the Irdeto encryption.

Having said that, BVN still transmits in the clear on Astra , and TMF is FTA on 16 degrees East.

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
Hi,

Just checked, MR 1.053 still decodes the Dutch channels that are in irderto 1.

Cheers,
Cor.

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok. so can i still get them if i get the local shop to programme my card for me then? please say yes

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
Hi,

If they cam program the card with 6 in 1 files, or goldcard files for the cam you have for irdeto 1 yes.

Still don't know what reciever/cam you have..

Cheers,

Cor.

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sorry. its a fun card 4 and im using an xtreme with the latest tetracrypt software.

ive lost a lot of channels recently and it would be really nice to get some back

thanks for your help

ps where abouts in holland is sneek? ive never heard of it

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
Hi,

Sneek, north of the country, 90 miles up north from Amsterdam.

Just 35000 peeps living here, quiet town, but lots of bars and shops. :)
Just tried a fun 2 in the MM and in the MR both working with Dutch channels, the ones left then...

Cheers,

Cor.

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bedankt cor.

i lived im ijmuiden for over a year. i loved holland and the dutch people. if i win the lotto im moving back.

what are MM and MR?

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
Small world m8,

Worked on the terrain of Hoogovens, now British Steel, in the D.S.M, factory there doing maintenance, welding, pipefitting etc.
Driving each day to/from work.

MM = Magic Module (cam)
MR = Matrix Reloaded cam.

CHeers m8,

Cor.
:)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
To add to the conversation, get yourself a programmer Doggy, less than £40 and you can then do it all yourself. :)

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive thought about it rolf, justr not sure which one to but or how to use it. are they easy to use? and is it easy to find whatever it is it needs to work the receiver? can u advise a programmer?

thanks

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I would recommend the Infinity USB Phoenix, but there is now a USB Elvis as well, both of which are a doddle to use.

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what confuses me is if ive got a fixed dish on astra 19 and hotbird 13 how often would i need to programme my card? are you guys always messing around with your cards? i thought once the channels have changed that was it

elega

Reaction score
Hi rolfw and every one on this forum, I wonder if you could help please.

Been trying for two days to get new 6in1 flash+eprom files working on but no luck.

I am using a CardmasterPlus programmer with MasterBurner S/W to upload 6in1 hex files to Fun4 to be used on MM1.04 with PentaCrypt 1.11 on GBSAT

I have tried the latest Xamuh's, Digitalus' and raptor's file and they all failed on mt GbSat.

Is there any know compatibility issues with particular types between cards burned by certain programmers and satellite receivers.

How can I tell that the MM I have is functioninf corretly?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Welcome Elega, which Dutch channels are you trying to view, most of them are not now available.

elega

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Welcome Elega, which Dutch channels are you trying to view, most of them are not now available.
Hello rolfw, no specific channel, but was a general question regarding compatibility. I will repost question onto a relevant forum.
Thanks.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Channel Hopper said:
They are still there, but you need to use a card and Cam set up for the Irdeto encryption.

Unless you have an allcam emulator receiver (a Samsung is not the right machine) you will not get them .