Amiko Alien 2 - Dual boot Spark & Enigma 2 Receiver

A nonymous

Reaction score
I am selling my Amiko Alien 2 satellite receiver. Its less than a month old and has less than 3 hours use. It is the twin satellite tuner variety and was purchased from Lavatronics.

It comes boxed with the manual,remote control with the Amiko product card. it also still has all the protective cellophane on the front of the receiver.

It has the correct uboot loader installed so you can flash E2 images to it. It is currently running Spark and SatStation Enigma 2. I haven't taken to this receiver and i just don't have the time to play with it. Its spent the last three weeks in its box on top of the wardrobe in my bedroom and thats probably where it will stay for the foreseeable future.

With this in mind i have decided to sell it rather than keeping hold of something that will get very little use. I have more receivers than i know what to do with so theres no point in keeping it.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures as they were taken on my phone.

I'm looking for £125 including postage for it.

No offers will be accepted as this is essentially a brand new receiver.

Payment by Paypal gift or by bank transfer only.

Attachments

• Photo0080.jpg
    Photo0080.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 135
  • Photo0081.jpg
    Photo0081.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Photo0083.jpg
    Photo0083.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Photo0084.jpg
    Photo0084.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 112

A nonymous

Reaction score
The POS failed so it was sent back to Lavtronics, after a major argument and after getting PayPal involved. Nuff Said