.I would definitely imagine so. You will be able to get all the three beams with a 3.10 Mesh Dish.Hi to all, just want to know if it's possible to get the Amos 5 ku-band Chanels , with a 3.10 m mesh satellite dish in the nord-est of Italy , near venise.
45.27• N - 11.12• E
Thanks
Thanks for reply, will give a trialI would definitely imagine so. You will be able to get all the three beams with a 3.10 Mesh Dish.
It's good there was a loose bolt and I had to align the dish again 2 weeks ago, it improved reception a bit!I chased this bird for a while, I managed to get some movement but under lock, my dish needs tweaking since its move, I will give it another go at some point, good luck in the near future Hvdh.

It's good there was a loose bolt and I had to align the dish again 2 weeks ago, it improved reception a bit!
11883 V often gives 5 dB in the evenings. And since today, RTNC is back.
11800 V is easier to lock (FEC 2/3), but nothing to see there, only colour bars.
View attachment 78962 View attachment 78963
, ive tweaked and tweaked and tried at the best of times day and night and not locked anything in but had movement, its the 1.8 dish for me this one Yes Martin dish size will be even more important for 17°E, to suppress Astra 19.2°E.
, when i get it up No lock here either on 11884 V the last few weeks, despite good weather now.
But it will come again, this one has its up and down moods!
Edit: congrats!
.
11884 was always visible but below lock for me on the 1.5m.
, I can see the sort of reception I will get on a clear day when the dish has been fine tuned
, ive parked here for the night and just sat down with a beer, I will go through the transponders and see if i can get anymore.
