Amstrad Dish

DonDobby

My Location
Reading
Can anyone tell me the exact length of the LNB arm on the original (white) Amstrad 60cm dish as supplied with the old SRX 100/200.
Help would be appreciated please..

Don

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You might have difficulty finding one to measure nowadays Don, most of them rusted away, but I have seen a few on walls.

If you want a replacement, I have several old homeless 60cm dishes.

DonDobby

My Location
Reading
Many thanks Rolf. Just thought I'd try to use the old dish for interest sake. Call it a bit of history. The LNB arm has gone missing. I have the tube to replace but not the measurement. I should probably turn my attention to something more worthwhile......it's the challenge!

Don..

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry Don, missed your reply, saw a couple up on walls whilst on my travels yesterday, but no chance to take a measurement. :)

The offer stands, I have several 60s that you can have the best of. Which receiver are you planning to use with it?

DonDobby

My Location
Reading
Hi Rolf

Thanks for your efforts! I think I have the answer which is 52 cms overall and (importantly) 42.6 cms between the mounting holes!

My analogue receiver is a Nokia 1800.

I think I'm sorted now but I am grateful for your offer of a 60 cm dish.

Thanks again..........