Amstrad ???? PVR3 SKY +

Tembo11

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Amstrad Sky Windows XP Home
My Location
Birmingham
I've just had one of these off eBay but without a manual so I presume it is the 280 model.

Does anyone have a PDF version of the manul or know where I can get one please?

In a similar process to the basic SKY box is it possible to get the box to do the equivalent of autoview after all it does auto record?

Has anyone tried the recording two different SKy channels at the same time as the help screens on "My Sky" suggest you can. Is there any limitation?

Many thanks
Richard

barrie.lamb

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ DRX280 Amstrad,
Pc..Dell Dimention C521
My Location
Cumbrian west coast
Yep you can record two programs at the same time but there is a limitation, if you are recording two programs at the same time you cannot watch a third, but you can watch something you have previously recorded.

Hope that helps, Barrie.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I believe you can watch a third, but it has to be on the same band or even transponder as one of the channels you are recording, so normally not viable.

Tembo11

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Amstrad Sky Windows XP Home
My Location
Birmingham
thanks for the note about the playing back the watched earlier item. I'll have to try this soon