Annoying messages

C

cannydanny

Can anyone advise me on how to correct the following. I have a gold card with kev164 and watch ondtv recently after about 3 or 4 minutes of watching a ppv channel a message appears ie cannot validate your card please call for help (as if) I've reprogrammed the card with the same hex files as i'm a bit of a newbie just in case that cured it. I guess its some sort of ecm if it is how do i get around it.
thankyou
Have a wonderful day :-)

C

CodeComplete

ITV has unleashed 4 new ECMs. You need Kevlar 1.65, Omega 1.70, Keylog 6.2f, Threat 4.02 ITV or SpecialK 1.0.1.3

C

cannydanny

Many Thanks Codecomplete have you any idea where l can get kevlar 165 as i have not come across it yet
Thankyou

N

nicnic65

kev 1.65 with march codes here
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/geoff.wilson5/itv_digital_hex_files.htm
enjoy

N

nicnic65

i as long as ppl get thanx they will continue to post and help
it costs nothing and means a lot

froggs

Reaction score
Website
www.froggsltd.com
My Location
Rotherham
Hi,

please could you tell me the difference between all the hex files ( kevlar, taliban, speciel k etc ) and which is the bestt one to use, the reason i ask is , i made my first card the other day using kevlar 164 which work fine, but not with ppv , my mate has bought a card from somewhere which lets u watch these aswell and i think i heard him mention the name binlarden and taliban, whats the difference , the other thing is the card sometimes say this card is not authorised or something like that, but when you pull the card out , switch off the mains power , then reboot , put the card back in , it comes back on.

please help, as you can tell i am a newbie

thanks for any help

N

nicnic65

u r getting ecmd using 1.64
download and prog kev 1.65
this will stop all ur probs and give u ppv etc
links on this forum

C

CodeComplete

>please could you tell me the difference between all the hex
>files ( kevlar, taliban, speciel k etc ) and which is the

The different hexes are written by different ppl. Some are remote update (RU) meaning you have to enter codes each month using the remote control. Some are auto-update (AU) these automatically update each month, like an OSC, assuming they have been loaded with valid keys. The RU hexes use either secanix codes or DBMG codes - secanix is the most common.

The latest gold hexes are:

Kevlar 1.65 - RU
Keylog 6.2g - RU + AU (Keylog 6.2f is a fake)
Omega 1.70 - RU
SpecialK 1.0.1.3 - RU
Threat 4.02 - AU

The different hexes are written by different people in different countries and get updated at different times.

J

jayshumungamix

My card's stopped working properly after several months of working as the per annoying message, ecmd, i then downloaded the new kevlar165 and programmed it but now it just says \"insert your smartcard\" after several attempts to reprogram it. I have tried klog62g, omega170 and threatv402aufeb but still no luck.Are there any oc od or oe codes i must enter and where do i get these codes please

Thanks

N

nicnic65

it doesnt sound like ur card m8
if it was ur card u would get a blank screen or a your not subscribed to this channel so its not the program
ur box isnt seeing ur card make sure its in the right way(u woukd be surprised how many ppl do that me included)or the card could be goosed does ur osc work ok?

J

jayshumungamix

If i reprogram the card with the old threatv401 it works again but with the error message every now and then so i assume the cards and elvis programmer are alright. I have got 2 cards and both give the same results.It was very easy to program the cards previously,mp6, so this has me baffled, and they are in the right way.

Thanks nicnic65

N

nicnic65

u could have corrupt hex
download kev 1.65 from another site with march codes in(links on this site)
although what u r doing seems rite i cant see how 3 diff hexes can yield no results
but if u r getting something with an old hex its not ur box
try isolating ur box from the mains 4 about 10 mins then do a re-set that will clear ur boxes memory that could work if these dont work repost ok m8