Another newbie ..................

M

McCharmer

Its took me best part of today to figure out how to use my elvis programmer. I am pleased to say I have managed to beat the odds and successfully programme my 1st gold wafer ondi*i card, using omega with febuary keys.

The problem ...if you can call it that ...(lol) is when this month comes to an end, my card will probably cease too, so do i then ...

a) simply re-programme my card again using elvis?

or

b)remoteley add the codes in (ps - would standard codes work .....or would i have to use another set)

Your expertise would be much appreciated!
McCharmer :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Either or, if it's a remote update you could do both.

Rolf

M

McCharmer

Rolf,

Good answer ....

I know it is a not a AU program because it had the feb keys with the program......

Having said that would the standard set of monthly codes work in my card ...or would I need to use some other kind?

cheers
McCharmer :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Again, it's suck it and see, if the codes work you're OK, if not use your Elvis. You can reprogram a lot of times before the card becomes knackered.

Rolf