Another stupid "DANE"

albaparente

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
one 7020si and six inetbot 300
My Location
north of europe
Hello all....

I have been using this forum a lot, and must say that there are a lot of help to get here.....

I am a lucky owner of a db7020, and i have some friends with db500, I have downloaded and installed the newest gemini, and newcamd, on all machines, but now i am stuck'O'-red I dont know how to setup the cs part. PLEASE tell what files to change an so on...... the boys are very unpatient.........:confused:confused

Using:
one db 7020
seven db 500
Newest GEMINI
newcamd
official viasat card
official canal digital card

Looking soooooo much forward to your respond..

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
OK, gotta be careful here. Cardsharing is something of a taboo subject. The best way to card share is using CCcam. Use your blue panel and install v2.05 on all boxes.

Then you need to look at the config file. Its called CCcam.cfg . I'm not certain where it is on Enigma1 images because I'm a DM7025 user and image structure is different. I can help you with this topic but only on CCcam. Its the best way anyway.

Once you've found that file don't be scared by its complexity you don't need 99% of it. If you're sharing across the internet then you'll need static IP's , if you don't have that then you'll need to regsiter a static DNS at _www.dyndns.org If you're sharing across a LAN then ofcourse this is not needed.

Once you've gotten this far reply here with any questions and once you're happy we'll setup your config files. Its dead easy !

Regards
MCC