ANT Decoder Problem..!!

LionGate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ANT DECODER
My Location
Kuwait
Good Day all,
Can any one help please... I have an "ANT" Decoder model. The problem is that the decoded channels work for sometime and then suddenly they get scrambelled. i Have to switch the decoder every time this happens. I took it and installed a new software but unfortunally the same problem happens again an again. The dsl connection is perfect. Is ther a key or an ip adress or anything that might help me guyz??

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum LionGate

What you are experiencing is a function of the type of card sharing that is being used, if the server supplying or sharing its keys with your stb is having contention issues on the dsl connection it is using, or there are too many people using that server which is often the case as greed by the server owner tends to play a part in this, then this kind of issue will arise. Alternatively the internet service provider or the broadcaster may indeed be aware of the server in question and is deliberately using specific techniques to disrupt the flow of information from it to you. All you can do is check your speed to ensure it is not you and after that you are stuffed basically

LionGate

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ANT DECODER
My Location
Kuwait
Thaaank You Topper for the fast reply,
But right now the encrypted channels are not working. This case happened last week. The guy told me that i changed the i.p. adress and i installed a new software...!!! i am not sure if he was correct. Is there a way i can over come this delema? My dsl connection is quite fast 512kbp is there any other way i can do it by my self right now?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
No sorry not that I know of, at the end of the day what you are doing is against the law and you take the risk, I suggest you contact the person who made all this possible to begin with and find out why, presumably you have paid some money to him or brought something in the form of a subscription to the party, so expect the people who you are defrauding to fight back. There are no guarantees with this hobby at all, what is open one day can go dark the day after.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
When the seller installs the card sharing software on the receiver, he sets the ip address of the hub, so when you update the receiver, it probably overwrites this IP address, only the seller can sort this out for you as Topper says.