Any Help Please !!!

rs_andy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 M Motorised Dish, Technomate DAPCI Reciever, Dynamite USB & Serial Programmer
Hello Everyone,

eek.gif
Can anyone help me please. does anyone know how to use the infinity usb programmer. i have just bought one but cant figure out how to use the thing, i have the infinity software which i have downloaded. When i try use the software i get no where.

I am using the funcard 4, i think its also called the prussiancard2, when i select this on the pop down menu, i insert the card into the reader and it dont seem to read the card.

A mate gave me an old programmed Funcard 4 and i cant also seem to read the contents of this card too. it just says nothing.

Can anyone be kind enough to shed some light on this.

Thank You !!!
eek.gif

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi rs_andy,
it might sound a basic question but are you inserting the card chip face down, into your programmer?
Other problems usually concern loading the drivers correctly, have you checked in device manager to see if it's recognised, and have you been to the site
_http://www.infinityusb.com/ to update your drivers?
If none of these steps solve your problem please post back.
Best wishes
Mickha

rs_andy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 M Motorised Dish, Technomate DAPCI Reciever, Dynamite USB & Serial Programmer
Hello Mate, Im having no joy with this programmer. i updated the software to ver1.48 but when i try write or read the card im getting "could not verify location" message. what does this mean if you know.

Is there a way also of reading the contents of the funcard 4. Cos when i try read it it say "flash memory will be erased to read ext. EEprom"

All i want to do is read a card that has already been programmed.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You very Much.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Check your programmer is correctly installed in device manager, as above, otherwise you might have to manually load the drivers.
Try using clone wizard, under tools. Also check which options you have set, under options general. I am using an Infinity/Phoenix programmer but it should be a similar setup for programming non-phoenix cards.
Best wishes
Mickha

rs_andy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hello Again, all devices in device manager are working ok. what options do i look for in general ?

Sorry to be a bother