Any Website for BeauSaT receivers

achoos

Reaction score
faisalramz said:
non English removed - Analoguesat

fta_silver
Dear Friend,

I try to open the link, could not register the site, i do't know Reading Arabic.
i need BeauSat 2008 Software and how to Activation Code Editing Menu please send files my email "onnoarkkaan@yahoo.com"

Thanking
Achoos

achoos

Reaction score
boot_sectorz said:
Finally did it manually. Beausat 2004 FTA uses this code to access key editing 9522. you have to be in menu for it to work. Then you can edit the keys. I first got 5922 but did not work. Hope it works for you guys.
I still have not found a loader which works on this model so if anyone can help me out, I will appreciate it very much.

i try to open my BeauSat 2008. but i not undurtanding when i enter the code 9522.

please help me...

Achoos..........
onnoarkkaan@yahoo.com

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
Hi,
9522 is for BeauSAT 2004 FTA. I have not tried it on any other BeauSAT so I don't know if it works. To use on 2004 FTA, go to menu then just press 9522. It will put code edit at the bottom of that page. Thats all you do. You then can edit codes. I have not been able to find software or loader for me to update it yet. If you have any, help us out. Thanx

SIGMA_EF

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
m
My Location
m
hey guys,
I've got the BueSAT 2004 FTA (SILVER) too. I don't want to connect it to a computer. Can I update the 'code' manually? Where can I find the code? can anyone send it over PM to me? that would be really great.

thanks.

EDIT:
OK I guess PM is not allowed here. so email me the answer please.
sigmaef@gmail.com

thanks again.