Anybody from berkshire

fab.rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
8 year old thompson Sky receiver and old sky dish. Have a choice of computers which are Dell D610, Dell XPS 1530 laptop or quad core dell xps desktop
My Location
Berkshire, UK
I really need some help setting up a dream box but after playing around withit myself for some 6-7 days i am getting nowhere. If there is anybody in the berkshire area willing to give me some face to face tuition i would be happy to throw some doe their way. :confused

fab.rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
8 year old thompson Sky receiver and old sky dish. Have a choice of computers which are Dell D610, Dell XPS 1530 laptop or quad core dell xps desktop
My Location
Berkshire, UK
Sorry should have said its a dream box 800se

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
fab.rob said:
If there is anybody in the berkshire area willing to give me some face to face tuition i would be happy to throw some doe their way. :confused

Please feel free to browse the sections and ask away but, I'm afraid you won't get a one to one here; this is a self help forum.

fab.rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire, UK
I could cry, it is so bloomin dificult to set up. I have managed to flash the ROM with a new image (i was told to use nemesis 2.2) but i cannot get the EPG to work at all. I am also trying to install CCcam but that appears to be near impossible.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You are trying to run before you can walk. Get yourself familiar with the receiver BEFORE you try getting involved with epg's and whatnot.

If you tinker before you are ready I guarantee you will royally stuff it up.

nistleboy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 54c,tm600,eagle.80cm motorised dish.
My Location
n.ireland
There should be a download from your box Cccam all then FTP your cfg settings to var,etc.