• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

anyone sellin a dbox2?

D4ftpunk

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
80cm Dish + 45cm Dish via Disecq A/B.
My Location
England
I need a dbox2 to dev on. Anyone selling one of know where i can get one cheap

D4ftpunk

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
My Location
England
I will take it mate if your selling, :) where abouts in derbyshire ? near loughborough by any chance ? check on viamichelin.com :) i have cash waiting. my msn is email address removed

D4ftpunk

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dreambox DM500
Sky Thomsom Digibox
StrongSat FTA Reciever
My Location
England
pm me price please and either your email or phone number, someway i can contact you :)

you got a pm m8 as i sead you can have it and that means there is no price on it m8 just come up and you can have it FREE and i m not joking either m8 you got my number in the pm if you want get in touch i have to go of for now m8

hi m8 you just txt me to ask what make the box is i did replay with ITS A SAGEM DBOX2 TXT but no news from you at all its not like i want any money for it m8 if you dont want it let me know so i can get reed of it

cfphoenix

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020S; DBox2 DVB-C; 1.1m Triax twin LNB for Astra & Hotbird; 90cm Sky dish for Hispa; 4-way Diseqc
My Location
Belfast
Edited.

Was looking for one too.

sat200

My Satellite Setup
technomate
My Location
uk
i got a nokia dbox2 cable version for sale in debug mode with the sporster image on it up and working for sale