Anyone tempted?

Captain Jack

Retired human
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
By eBay item number 200723168423 ? I wonder what the reserve price is and how much it will go for....
 
Captain Jack said:
....I wonder what the reserve price is and how much it will go for....

Had I a van I could be seriously tempted, especially if I could get a cheap ferry crossing. No problem with overnight accomodation either (stepdaughter lives in Southampton). Think his reserve will be a lot more than the current bid as the seller says it was £1300 new. Wonder what make the dish is? Can't think of any 2M one piece dishes offhand.
 
nice looking dish --
i think its a 1.8 channel master - which will measure about 1/2 an inch short of 2 metres vertically -- and exactly 1.8 horizontally-- :)
 
They normally go for around £400, or more if the seller advertises them correctly.
 
nelson_b said:
nice looking dish --
i think its a 1.8 channel master - which will measure about 1/2 an inch short of 2 metres vertically -- and exactly 1.8 horizontally-- :)

Yup, that's definately a CM type 180.

Channel Hopper said:
They normally go for around £400, or more if the seller advertises them correctly.

If this includes a non-penetracting mount then it should fetch more... or be very good value for the lucky buyer...
 
Back
Top