Are these sites a con?

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Since I gave up booze earlier this year, I've also found my chances of meeting women have been drastically reduced.:-doh!

I was thinking of getting a sexy Russian bride, but somehow I don't trust these sites. All the babes look like models and I've even heard guys complaining that they don't get replies from the women.

Who reckons the majority of these sites are cons? I might try one out, as it's worth a shot, maybe, at £35 per year membership.

Tell me what you think: :)
http://www.russian-women.net

:D

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
A friend used a lot of sites and a visit to Russia where he met several contacts.

He came back with a bride and he is please...

My honest opinion is that he wouldn't have meet, or married, such a beautiful woman in the UK.

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
I have to say (although sense tells me otherwise) that it is possible to find a partner online.
My even more sceptiacal friend has just got his russian girl over for the second time in 18months (this time for 6months.) He who owns his own bussiness and a couple of houses over here is trying to persuade her to marry him and give up the right to her parents flat when they die (which she will after 5yrs of a non russian passport) with which arguement she has finished with him twice over
so far over.

And is worth £13,000.

Genuine girls are out there.BUT BE VERY CAREFUL my friend.

L.:)

Mike4t

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Solid 2.4M C120 Invacom0.03db twin, ADF120 Feedhorn, Pace2600 & Pace DS430N. SKY package exc Sports
My Location
Costa Blanca
"Genuine Girl"

"oxymoron"

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
You would have to dsay theres going to be a lot of the girls just looking for an opportunity to get a British passport (although I think they lose it in the case of divorce nowadays)

A bloke I know married a Phillipine girl a few years ago. Exactly 2 years after
the marriage she dumped him - having got the precious passport.....

Many of the girls are also just looking for an easy way out of terrible poverty.

Gold-diggers

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Lancelot said:
And it's worth £13,000.

A passport will cost more than that soon the way it's going! - :-doh!

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Meet my wife while in Moscow and it's the best thing that's happened to me but be careful as there are lots of bitches (my wife's words) over there who will rip you off.
There are also lots of genuine women who hate drunken Russian men and want a decent life.
Go over there with a marriage company and look, but remember to think with your head, not your cock.;)

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
gameboy said:
A friend used a lot of sites and a visit to Russia where he met several contacts.

He came back with a bride and he is please...

My honest opinion is that he wouldn't have meet, or married, such a beautiful woman in the UK.

No disrespect to UK women, but they do tend to judge a book by its cover, without actually bothering to find out what a person is like. In my early chat-up days, I'd get these women telling me to "go forth and multiply", but not so much in a Shakespearian fashion. :D Their loss.:)

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
Analoguesat said:
Many of the girls are also just looking for an easy way out of terrible poverty.

Gold-diggers

You mean after two weeks with me, she'll be off drinking and clubbing? :-doh! :-rofl2