Arion Af-1500e

JELENA

Reaction score
Please if anybody can help me with this arion AF 1500E ? I flashed with the 1700file and it doesn't work.Does anybody now with wich file and transporter shoud I do.if anybody now please contact me: cborkovic@sympatico.ca.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

latek

Reaction score
JELENA said:
Please if anybody can help me with this arion AF 1500E ? I flashed with the 1700file and it doesn't work.Does anybody now with wich file and transporter shoud I do.if anybody now please contact me: cborkovic@sympatico.ca.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poslacu ti sutra imel saorginal saftver.

ljaljo

Reaction score
My Location
Brussels , Belgium
Prvo pozdrav Jeleni i Lateku i pitanje dal radi fino risiver sa ovim firmware-om i sta se moze gledati (u Evropi)? i dali se i kako mogu ke*evi ubacivati?
hvala unapred!

....and to translate :p how does reciever works with this firmware, because i bought some other reciever (Coship 2300A) and it works but sound is crap (different HW and SW so crap with firmwares wich doesent work proper) is here allso important that?, so if this is OK for any receiver with this number (arion 1500) i'd like to buy this one, so somebody please answer is everything OK and i didnt see nowhere explanation about ke*s , some file ( do i upload it with arioner_022) or remote instruction to do it......
thx in advance!

Regards...

opposum

Reaction score
The arion is much better than Coship. And the upgrade much easy. (to many différent version soft for the Coship).
For the upgrade of the arion, you can use the same cable than the Coship.

B. Regards.

opposum

ljaljo

Reaction score
My Location
Brussels , Belgium
opposum said:
The arion is much better than Coship. And the upgrade much easy. (to many différent version soft for the Coship).
For the upgrade of the arion, you can use the same cable than the Coship.

B. Regards.

opposum
thx opposum :) so u propose to buy this receiver? do it decode same like Coship (VA,IR,Nagra, Se*a) on hotbird and astra?(i'm interested in multi, tps,xxx,italian sky, and all others :p) because i dont see nowhere nothing about ke*s, just found on some forum how to do it with remote and nowhere some .b*n or its .a*c ke*s file? and on arioner 22 or 24 i dont see option to upload ke*s. so in few words pls explain to newbee what and how can i decode things on Hotbird and Astra to do not get again in trouble to put another 85€ in garbage (Coship) :)lol! thx!

Regards.