My Location
London UK
Hi there,
I have an arion AF-1900 BlueStar OpenBox reciever,

hardware version : AF-1900cx
software version : $STMA6798S190CNpnc
database version : 00008209
boot version : 0016.1 [BNH S190CN]

I have AutoArioner, so its easy to update, however i cant find any updates for it anywhere , and boy ive looked..

Also the update i did put on came from a russian site, and the converter i have would not covert to AF-1900 it can do every other file format except that one, the AUC_HEditv097 editor cannot seem to do the AF-1900, unless there is another editor out there, if so can someone please help me out with a web address that works,

Also one last thing, I have put the latest key in which worked for tps for a small while, but the box says "Software Upgrade" and i cannot seem to turn it off, so i pressume its a auto update, but there is nowhere in the menu to turn it off, any help again ?

Thank you and Regards

Kev,,.............:-doh2

McDude

Reaction score
Lots of STM software for your receiver in the site below. The latest software on there in 13.7.06. You don't need to upgrade your bootloader to use it

_http://www.arion.lefdata.com/

As for TPS,they change codes every 20-30 minutes now and the only autoupdate receiver is the official one you get if you subscribe to TPS, so the only way to clear channels is if you enter the keys each time they expire, which seems like too much work