ART card gone off

isp73

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm motorised dish
My Location
newcastle upon tyne
I have an official ART card but after my set top box had been switched off for a couple of days, the card no longer works. The screen shows me "No right" when I put the channel on.

I have looked at the Common Interface menu of my Humax 5400 and it shows the card number, subscription ART but nothing else.

Can anyone advise please in case it needs updating. There was a site that did tell you what to do, maybe from ART themselves, but I think the link is down at the moment, so I am stuck.

Many thanks.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
A lot of Art cards have been switched off, your's may well be one of them.
Check other thread's about this.

paulosergio

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM-1500CI
Technomate TM-6900HD
Maxx 1000,
Triax 100cm dish, with HH100 Motor
My Location
England
isp73 said:
I have an official ART card but after my set top box had been switched off for a couple of days, the card no longer works. The screen shows me "No right" when I put the channel on.

I have looked at the Common Interface menu of my Humax 5400 and it shows the card number, subscription ART but nothing else.

Can anyone advise please in case it needs updating. There was a site that did tell you what to do, maybe from ART themselves, but I think the link is down at the moment, so I am stuck.

Many thanks.

Hi friend, I got the same problem my card doesn'nt work also. I don't know what to do 'O'-red

LIDDY

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TECHNOMATE 5500
MEDION CELERON
My Location
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
Had Same Problem With Art Card
Returned It To Supplier Who Tested It And Returned It
To Me Saying It Was Fine.
Downloaded Predator 3.5 For The Dragon Cam And Worked
Spot On.