ART sport programming help needed.

pafster

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how to programme a card to receive this channel, I have a viacees cam, a matrix reloaded cam, tit cards and fun cards.

I've found keys and all sorts of executables that help to do it, but instructions are in french or nonexistent and I havent got a clue to be honest.

Anybody know how to do this, will pay !!!!

ebmaster

Reaction score
pafster said:
Does anyone have any idea how to programme a card to receive this channel, I have a viacees cam, a matrix reloaded cam, tit cards and fun cards.

I've found keys and all sorts of executables that help to do it, but instructions are in french or nonexistent and I havent got a clue to be honest.

hi m8

I can have a go to see if this works. Where are the files ?

topdeep

Reaction score
pafster said:

i have similar prob, i have the keys in hex files ( latest), but i dont know how to edit it or write it into softcam key file

please please any help