Aston Seca 2.09

ehzaz

My Location
Amsterdam
Hi,
Anybody familiar with the Aston Seca 2.09 cam. I 'm interested in buying one. Especially for Canal Digitaal (dutch channels). what other possibilities do they have?
thank in advance

Ez

ehzaz

My Location
Amsterdam
ehzaz said:
Hi,
Anybody familiar with the Aston Seca 2.09 cam. I 'm interested in buying one. Especially for Canal Digitaal (dutch channels). what other possibilities do they have?
thank in advance

Ez
Sorry guys, its the 1.07 with software version 2.09

Ez:-bash

mrsat

Dutch Member
My Satellite Setup
1.2 m Echostar dish and more connected to all kinds off stuffPhilips dsx5816;dsx6073;dsx7072; Aston Wamba;Echostar 3000VIAP; Manhattan starlight 5900/MX; Dreambox 7000; Strong 6850; Edision FTA;Smart MX CI ; Aston 1.05 ; Canaldigitaal Mediaguard; Mat
My Location
The Netherlands
This new Aston 1.07 CI module will work on the dutch channels. If your software version is 1.09 you have to upgrade this to 2.14 !!!

To upgrade your cam ,

Cam Aston Dual : V 2.14
Available on Satellite Astra - 12.603 - Horizontal - 22.000 - 5/6

Channel : STB COMAG or ASTON DOWNLOAD

You will have first to modify the time length of message display in the cam menu to "unlimited" ( Menu / Information / Smart card information / Settings). Then , you only have to switch on your receiver on the right satellite and right frequency , insert your cam in your receiver , and the upgrade will start automatically within 5 ' .