Astra 1 Reception in Amman Jordan

Ok dears,
By the way, any trials to receive Astra 2A or Freesat? In Jordan? I am form Syria (which is as you well know), a neighbouring country. I have a 1.80 m dish.
Unfortunatelly, I can't receive the important British channels like BBC & ITV and so. Their signals are too weak.
 
best thing, get a technician install you a $100 dish 1.80m, and test whatever u like. I dont want to give you wrong info
 
@Mazen, With a 1.80m dish I can easily recieve astra 2A South Beams in Amman-Jordan. BBC channels are out of the question, In order to recieve bbc channels in Jordan, u need a 7m dish.
 
Hello again, :D

Good News, I just got some Hi gain Flange LNB and a decent Feedhorn, and now I can receive many Analogue channels on Astra 1L/1M european beam in quite good quality.
In Digital I get many on Astra 1H 24/7 and on 1KR 10744 H and 10921 H only in the early morning till 10 o clock .. :)


Here a detailed report: -url=http://forum.digitalfernsehen.de/forum/analog-ecke/259303-empfangsbericht-astra-19-2-dx-empfang-digital-analog-amman-jordanien.html#post4342007

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQwI5CGujuY[/url] ]YouTube - Astra 19.2 ° 1H / 1M Widebeam Reception in Amman, Jordan
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWgTfXBHwVE[/url] ]YouTube - Astra 19.2 ° ANALOGUE DX Reception in Amman, Jordan

powel000 said:
You need to note im getting 80% quality signal on my dreambox, so forget recieving those signals on the 1.8 dish meter. Also, the signals I mentioned before do weaken even more even with the 3.4m dish.


powel000 said:
For me no 12545h, 12051 I get 76% during the day on dreambox probably lower at night, 11954 hopeless case. i really dont think a solid 2.4m would make a huge difference. I would not invest that amount of money unless I know for sure. As for the 2.4m paraclypse solid are very hard to find, and I dont think you will find a new on in amman, maybe a used one and expect to pay a premium.

I am using an old rusty Prime Focus 1.8 Meters, and I get 12051 even when its cloudy during day :P


Please do not post live links to other forums or external sites - Admin
- Sorry for that, was longer absent on this forum I completely forgot about that :I
 
saadi said:
Good News, I just got some Hi gain Flange LNB and a decent Feedhorn, and now I can receive many Analogue channels on Astra 1L/1M european beam in quite good quality.

Make the most of the analogue channels - they all close on April 30th 2012.
 
I'm getting sixx now in good pal-quality, even the Teletext works fine.


_http://cid-aa55d960e4183df0.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Bilder/Sat/Astra19.2%5E_empfang%5E_jordanien/Analog/Astra1M/EuropeBeam/10714%20H/vlcsnap-00076.png#resId/AA55D960E4183DF0!655
 
Back
Top