Astra 1D - no satellite on search??

smileyface29

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortecstar Passion HD motorised set
My Location
england, norfolk
Hi this is my first post and I can not get the Astra 1D satellite 23 point something on my list on my Fortecstar receiver. Are they all like this or can I manually enter it on my receiver? Sorry still new to this setting up business, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Welcome to satellites,

Astra 1d is at 31.5° East, according to lyngsat & flysat, there is nothing there just feeds :)

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
smileyface29 said:
Hi this is my first post and I can not get the Astra 1D satellite 23 point something on my list on my Fortecstar receiver. Are they all like this or can I manually enter it on my receiver? Sorry still new to this setting up business, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Are these ones you want?

Astra23E

Often on old channels lists, the satellite names are out of date, although it doesn't really matter if the names are correct anyway, what is important is that the current transponders are listed, and the orbital position corresponds.

If you haven't got the correct transponders listed I thinkyou will need to download a new channel file, or whatever it's called for the passion.

There should be something here for you:-

_http://www.laurals.net/index1.htm