jonfr

Reaction score
Website
www.jonfr.com
My Satellite Setup
Clarke-Tech 3100 Plus. Dish 65 cm 1W.
My Location
Padborg, Denmark
I can confirm that I get Astra 1N in Denmark. I got (with detection on, loss is about 10%), signal that was 80% quality. I got from my spot check all the channels on Astra 1N without any issues. Not all the transponders appeared to have the same strength. But I got all the BBC channels, ITV channels, E4, Five US, Five and more.

I am going to switch to my Sky box tomorrow and move my dish to 28.2E. the disk size that I am using is 65 cm. I am located in Padborg, Denmark.

Hixxy1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800/7020Si/7000S, VU+ Duo, Skybox F3 & F5, TM1000D, Skystar 2 DVBdream, Triax TD110, Darkmotor, Inverto Black, Hotbird 13 Zone 2 MK 4, 28.2 Zone 1 MK4
My Location
East Midlands
Hi jonfr.
Glad to know you can receive 1N where you are.
Have had good reports from some friends receiving 1N in Denmark/Germany & Island areas.

Pretty sure you guys will have plenty of signal, as usual.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxWYV_LD1g8

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Yep, my friend in Odense has no issues with a 1.2m Channel Master dish. Would be interested to see what Astra 2F will be like there. 2D was OK on his 1.2m as well but I believe there was a sharp drop-off towards Copenhagen.

Eheimz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
180cm PFA KU
57°O-45,0°W
My Location
Germany
A user of the digitalfernsehen board have mad a map of reception of the Astra 2F; maybe you can show your position in this map. From Denmark, there are some missing

_http://constantinmedia.com/sat/DishSizeMaps/astra-2f/uk-spotbeam.html

My position allready exist in this map :-biglaugh

[warning]Live External Link disabled in accordance with Forum Rules[/warning]