Astra 1N moving to 19.2E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, has anyone got a 28E 2C footprint map?
These are the two I had. I used to pick it up well on a 60cm in northern Finland.
 

Attachments

  • astra2c_south_28.2_2009.gif
    astra2c_south_28.2_2009.gif
    39.9 KB · Views: 169
  • astra2c_north_28.2_2009.gif
    astra2c_north_28.2_2009.gif
    29.4 KB · Views: 115
astra 1n pass 25.5e
next satellite 23.5e meet next two days
These are screenshots of the beacon Astar1N 11453V 25.5°East, between 14:30 ~ 15:17 GMT.
They are the first, if you have any partner to compare, I would appreciate.
Lest this wrong.
Thank you.
---------
Estas son las capturas de la baliza de Astar1N 11453V en 25.5ºEste, entre las 14:30~15:17GMT.
Son las primeras, si algun compañero tiene alguna para comparar, se lo agradeceria.
No sea que este en un error.
Gracias.
 

Attachments

  • Baliza_Astra1N_11696V_255_1515GMT.webp
    Baliza_Astra1N_11696V_255_1515GMT.webp
    250.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Baliza_Astra1N_114xxx_255_1517GMT.webp
    Baliza_Astra1N_114xxx_255_1517GMT.webp
    168.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Baliza_Astra1N_11458V_255_1433GMT.webp
    Baliza_Astra1N_11458V_255_1433GMT.webp
    197.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Baliza_Astra1N_11458V_255_1434GMT.webp
    Baliza_Astra1N_11458V_255_1434GMT.webp
    158.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Baliza_Astra1N_11458V_255_1435GMT.webp
    Baliza_Astra1N_11458V_255_1435GMT.webp
    274.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Baliza_Astra1N_11458V_255_1516GMT.webp
    Baliza_Astra1N_11458V_255_1516GMT.webp
    348.9 KB · Views: 41
Hello,
I was torn between 11452.75 or 11453...
I note another beacon 11443 H.... you can check the exact frequency?
Approximately/aproximadamente. (Rover SRM-50 1700€ meter).

Beacon 11440H 25.5º
 

Attachments

  • Baliza_Astra1N_11440H_255_1726GMT2.webp
    Baliza_Astra1N_11440H_255_1726GMT2.webp
    262.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Baliza_Astra1N_11440H_255_1726GMT.webp
    Baliza_Astra1N_11440H_255_1726GMT.webp
    253.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Baliza_Astra1N_11440H_255_1726GMT1.webp
    Baliza_Astra1N_11440H_255_1726GMT1.webp
    251.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
These are the two I had. I used to pick it up well on a 60cm in northern Finland.
Cheers Timo, interesting the 2C antenna modelling covers Madeira as well as the Canaries too.
 
These are screenshots of the beacon Astar1N 11453V 25.5°East, between 14:30 ~ 15:17 GMT.
They are the first, if you have any partner to compare, I would appreciate.
Lest this wrong.
Thank you.
---------
Estas son las capturas de la baliza de Astar1N 11453V en 25.5ºEste, entre las 14:30~15:17GMT.
Son las primeras, si algun compañero tiene alguna para comparar, se lo agradeceria.
No sea que este en un error.
Gracias.
I have that as 11452.75V on my Promax by comparing the reading I get with the known 11701.75V beacon on the adjacent Astra3B 23.5E (which 1N is nearly moving to).
 

Attachments

  • 1N Beacon 11452.75V.webp
    1N Beacon 11452.75V.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Approximately/aproximadamente. (Rover SRM-50 1700€ meter).

Beacon 11440H 25.5º
I make that beacon 11441H, but perhaps my Inverto's DRO is off true again.
 

Attachments

  • 1N Beacon 11441H.webp
    1N Beacon 11441H.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 39
Signal levels beacons 25.5°East (18-2-2014 14:20 GMT).
11453V and 11440H day 02/18/2014
Included 11453V the day 17/02/2014, that leaves me.

From 2dBμV to 3dBμV less signal today, I have to move the antenna about 25ºEast to regain levels.
The analyzer has a function that analyzes the tp and center frequency, these does not work and is hand made in the center.
------------
Niveles de señal de las balizas en 25.5ºEste (18-2-2014 14:20 GMT).
11453V y 11440H dia 18-2-2014
Incluida 11453V del dia 17-2-2014, que me deje.

De 2dBµV a 3dBµV menos de señal hoy, tengo que mover la antena sobre 25ºEste para recuperar niveles.
El analizador tiene una funcion que analiza el tp y centra la frecuencia, con estos no funciona y esta puesta a mano en el centro.
 

Attachments

  • BBaliza_Astra1N_11453V_255_18_1417GMT1.webp
    BBaliza_Astra1N_11453V_255_18_1417GMT1.webp
    319.5 KB · Views: 36
  • BBaliza_Astra1N_11440H_255_18_1400GMT.webp
    BBaliza_Astra1N_11440H_255_18_1400GMT.webp
    267.5 KB · Views: 37
  • BBaliza_Astra1N_11453V_255_18_1417GMT.webp
    BBaliza_Astra1N_11453V_255_18_1417GMT.webp
    334.1 KB · Views: 32
  • BBaliza_Astra1N_11452V_255_17_1630GMT.webp
    BBaliza_Astra1N_11452V_255_17_1630GMT.webp
    325.3 KB · Views: 35
I have that as 11452.75V on my Promax by comparing the reading I get with the known 11701.75V beacon on the adjacent Astra3B 23.5E (which 1N is nearly moving to).
Thanks for the information Llew.

Photos anallizador spectrum to compare within a few days at 23.5 ° East.
I located the tp 11682V, 100% identified.
Located beacon 11700V.
----------
Gracias por la informacion Llew.

Fotos del anallizador de espectro para comparar dentro de unos dias en 23.5ºEste.
Localizado el tp 11682V, identificado 100%.
Localizada la baliza 11700V.
 

Attachments

  • 235_7_Baliza_Astra1N_11452V_1830GMT.webp
    235_7_Baliza_Astra1N_11452V_1830GMT.webp
    312.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 235_1_Baliza_Astra1N_H_L_General.webp
    235_1_Baliza_Astra1N_H_L_General.webp
    332.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 235_2_Baliza_Astra1N_V_L_General.webp
    235_2_Baliza_Astra1N_V_L_General.webp
    308.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 235_3_Baliza_Astra1N_11440H.jpg.webp
    235_3_Baliza_Astra1N_11440H.jpg.webp
    299.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 235_4_Baliza_Astra1N_11700V.webp
    235_4_Baliza_Astra1N_11700V.webp
    260.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 235_5_tp_11682V_VL.webp
    235_5_tp_11682V_VL.webp
    326.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 235_6_Baliza_Astra1N_11452V_235_1420GMT.webp
    235_6_Baliza_Astra1N_11452V_235_1420GMT.webp
    312.7 KB · Views: 39
same spectrum astra 2c 19.2e
 

Attachments

  • astra 2c 19.webp
    astra 2c 19.webp
    290.8 KB · Views: 73
Hello!

What type of channels will we have on Astra 1n?

Thanks!
 
astra 1n same position like astra 3b
23.5e any becon on 23.5e ?
 
Astra1N satellite photos with spectrum analyzer 23.5º East.
Located beacon 11453V .
Located beacon 11700H.
Located tp 11682V, 100% identified.
----------
Fotos del satelite Astra1N con el analizador de espectro en 23.5ºEste.
Localizada la baliza 11453V.
Localizada la baliza 11700H.
Localizado tp 11682V, identificado 100%.
 

Attachments

  • 2355_TelekomSrbija2_11682_tp_control.webp
    2355_TelekomSrbija2_11682_tp_control.webp
    222.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 2351_11453V_L.webp
    2351_11453V_L.webp
    232.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 2352_11440H_General.webp
    2352_11440H_General.webp
    272.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 2352_11453V_L_General.webp
    2352_11453V_L_General.webp
    282.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 2353_11700H_L.webp
    2353_11700H_L.webp
    236.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 2351_11440H_L.webp
    2351_11440H_L.webp
    286.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top