Astra 2E: Canaries & Africa Reports

sorry my mistake,after reading my review on amazon it was the inverto premium they sent me twice
instead of the black ultra
 
Don't get conned with the LNB. I have one of these, LNBTW02BOS+ BOSHMANN Universal Twin LNB, Noise Figure 0.2 dB which is also available as a 4. Readily available here and as Radioagogo will attest, seems better than ultra black.
 
@milestone, can you get channel 5 hd on 105 on your skybox?
 
don't know if it helps,got ch5 hd on vu solo,1 meter dish tenerife

Is that using a Sky card in it and receiving it on 11798 H ?

Someone in Fuerteventura was asking, according to KOS it is on that frquency although I believe it is Sky sub only.
 
There are a few psb channels available on an hd sub on the wide beam.
 
Last edited:
I agree, that's what most of us would like, no chance at the moment here in Portugal, although there are rumours something is yet to change. I would happily pay a BBC licence fee.

No rumours here in the UK and we certainly arent expecting any further moves in the near future.
 
yes receiving it on 11798 H ,but without sky card .got my box connected to internet .don't think I can say
anymore as this subject is banned on this forum.
 
Signal strength variable through the day:
BBC One North West - 0800 no lock, 0900 5.4db break up, 1330 5.67db break up, 1700 no lock
ITV Granada HD - 0800 6.8db, 0900 7db, 1330 6.8db, 1700 6.5db break up
 
I have BBC 1 North West all day with some small break up between 19.00 and 23.00. Itv Granada HD ok 24/7.
 
yes receiving it on 11798 H ,but without sky card .got my box connected to internet .don't think I can say
anymore as this subject is banned on this forum.

I understand, nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more squire. ;)
 
I am getting Channel 5 (SD) and UTV HD most of the day at present.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk
 
I am getting Channel 5 (SD) and UTV HD most of the day at present.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Yes, but you've got a bigger one than we ave. :-rofl2
 
Mod Note:

Will Members please refrain from the oblique references to methods of reception, other than by conventional domestic Satellite methods, that are of late interspersed with the main Topic of debate.

We'd prefer not to be obliged to prune Posts as this can lead to a lack of continuity of what remains.
 
Don't get conned with the LNB. I have one of these, LNBTW02BOS+ BOSHMANN Universal Twin LNB, Noise Figure 0.2 dB which is also available as a 4. Readily available here and as Radioagogo will attest, seems better than ultra black.

Can you get these from the Satellite shop in Rosario, up on the right from the 3 bums roundabout, and also how much are they?
 
Do you know, we were actually staying near Puerto del Rosario just over 2 years ago and never realised. Ho-hum.
 
Back
Top