What we need is to open a betting book on the changes being discussed, to while away the days waiting for something - anything - to happen
Might be wrong but cannot recall 2F testing the lower frequencies ca. 10714 - 10906 as these are on 1N UK spotbeam.
This milestone change of 80 channels.........
I think they might be moving the 1N TPs over to 2F so that as soon as 2E is on station she can be sent off to her original home at 19.2E
It would make sense to shift the 1N TPs over and prepare her for transit if they knew for sure that 2E was on the way to (or even on station @) 28E
I presume we're potentially done too now on new TLE's until Monday?Well if it is on it's way then the TLE's should show that, so no reason to believe it's anything but stationary at 43.5E, hopefully the next TLE will prove me wrong but I won't hold my breath waiting on that.
I presume we're potentially done too now on new TLE's until Monday?
However, it appears that Celestrak is updating the two-line element sets for the 2E. Why should one question the reliability of that data for the 2E. Or has Celestrak stopped providing updates for the 2E?I tend to agree. Just because we don't have the information we think we want doesn't mean that it isn't on its way.
Now it seems on 43.0