solly
Specialist Contributor
- My Location
- Tel Aviv, Israel
This is bad news: I planned our holiday to ensure I missed the launch.
It seems another holiday is required now!
take notebook to hotel
This is bad news: I planned our holiday to ensure I missed the launch.
It seems another holiday is required now!
SFN now reports the launch will go on September 29 at 21:38 UTC - just after the Falcon
Cheers solly, just found it a few minutes ago. Where do they get their data from?
Guessed that is the case.Chinese whispers as no other site/forum carries this update yet
Guessed that is the case.
I wish they'd show the launch at 28E too, looks like I'll probably stream it via ILS's site when the weblink becomes available.
Russia will launch the "Proton" without the approval of Kazakhstan
info ils privet
ILS International Launch Services
Hello solly, When the date is ready to announce we will post on our website and social media. Please keep checking our site for updates. Thank you
info ils privet
ILS International Launch Services
Hello solly, When the date is ready to announce we will post on our website and social media. Please keep checking our site for updates. Thank you
Maybe this has something to do with the Kazakhstan Government's stance and ILS not wanting to make something "official" until Roscosmos issue a formal public press release beforehand? There's info from various media outlets but nothing "direct from the horses mouth" as it were of yet.
Thats what I said post 334
Only now do I feel confident we're finally going to see liftoff. Lets see now if ILS update their launch page for 2E.Kazakhstan gives green light for Proton / Astra-2E launch on Sep 29
http://www.satlaunch.net/2013/09/kazakhstan-gives-green-light-for-proton.html