Come on, chaps - 18 Registered Members reading this Thread and nobody wants to say hello?

Hangs head sheepishly.. I feel I've been ticked off....
Erm... Hello?
Sorry - I'm one of those non-technical readers waiting for gems of wisdom from those with "the kit" and hoping I keep a decent signal in Barcelona.
Waiting for 2F is like being a chelsea manager.... you know what is coming, just a question of when....
Sorry - I'm one of those non-technical readers waiting for gems of wisdom from those with "the kit" and hoping I keep a decent signal in Barcelona.
possible, it's +0.5dB herePossible switch-over on transponder 11024H (BBC HD Scotland and Wales test). Signal level changed about 15 minutes ago. About 4dB down on this morning.
148 cbs action NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
146 CBS REALITY NO SATELLITE SIGNAL
149 CBS DRAMA no SATELLITE SIGNAL -this was DEF still there when the above two went
321 TRUE MOVIES - NSS
322 TRUE MOVIES2 - NSS
502 BLOOMBERG NSS
508 EURONEWS very broken up
505 cnbc nss
lost everything on superbeam E28A
went off 1.54 CET
ill check it see if there a difference here as well, might not be much but might help identify if it has changed
edit
quite considerable change it snr 98% agc 84% and that is in this mosoon rain central scotland is getting
Just a normal day for you then !! O-grab
Can you run a test there to confirm this lower signal?Just a normal day for you then !! O-grab