Br492 said:It is so strange ,I am at western Greece some hundreds km from Chania and with my 1,25x1,40 dish I have healthy 13 dB signal at 12207V Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
What beam do you suggest for 11005V and 11185V, considering they are visible on the Canaries scan but not from Greece.C0re said:The 1N PE1 and 1N PE2 maps:
Well you can add me to that. Alicante on Fibo 90, easy catch (12207).davidcmadrid said:Im referring to Analoguesats report here
Like I said in an earlier post I believe that's 1N PE2 because that beam officially only covers the northern ad north-eastern part of Greece. 1N PE1 covers Atnhens and Peleponnese as well but doesn't cover the far North-east (Thrace). Both beams don't cover Crete.Huevos said:What beam do you suggest for 11005V and 11185V, considering they are visible on the Canaries scan but not from Greece.
Okey dokey.Huevos said:@Analoguesat, 12207V and 12110H would seem to be on the same beam so if we just use those we can map that beam and name it accordingly when the source become apparent. TBH, we might have to wait for 1N to move to know for sure.
I also get 12207V at Chania, although the signal is quite low (doesn't go up from 5.5dBr492 said:It is so strange ,I am at western Greece some hundreds km from Chania and with my 1,25x1,40 dish I have healthy 13 dB signal at 12207V Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
C0re said:Like I said in an earlier post I believe that's 1N PE2 because that beam officially only covers the northern ad north-eastern part of Greece. 1N PE1 covers Atnhens and Peleponnese as well but doesn't cover the far North-east (Thrace). Both beams don't cover Crete.
I thought 12207 was the 2F beam a per my posts above , i suggest labelling it so untill we get more reports to suggest its not. The reality seems to be that no single beam fully fits what you have mapped so far ?Analoguesat said:Okey dokey.
have we got ANYTHING we firmly believe to be on the 2F beam yet - I can start a seperate map for that one!
</blockquote>I also get 12207V at Chania, although the signal is quite low (doesn't go up from 5.5d. I guess 'paul gouves' (who doesn't receive this frequency at all) is from Gouves, east of Heraklion, some 130km from here, enough distance to make a substantial difference
Is this your report ?strs65 said:I also get 12207V at Chania, although the signal is quite low (doesn't go up from 5.5d. I guess 'paul gouves' (who doesn't receive this frequency at all) is from Gouves, east of Heraklion, some 130km from here, enough distance to make a substantial difference...
And I can get them in Helsinki on the 1.8m although not too strong.Huevos said:What beam do you suggest for 11005V and 11185V, considering they are visible on the Canaries scan but not from Greece.
Yes, that was what Analoguesat wrote on the map based on my report from Monday, when it was raining here.davidcmadrid said:Is this your report ?
Do you not think you should be getting that a bit stronger ?
"
Chania
1.1m dish
Inverto Black Ultra
Signals in good weather only - no rain fade margin at all.
"
1N PE#2 officially covers Helsinki but 1N PE#1 doesn't.timo_w2s said:And I can get them in Helsinki on the 1.8m although not too strong.
Yep, but it does seem rather weak. Parts of the day it's hardly holding a lock with a sensitive receiver and a decent 1.8m dish that used to get the 2D verticals. If it was 1N PE2 I would have excepted the signal to be a little more stable rather than fade out in a 24 hour cycle like you get on the fringes.C0re said:1N PE#2 officially covers Helsinki but 1N PE#1 doesn't.