Astra 2F: European Beam Transfers Starting?

Astra 1N is fine here, Always has been, For sure they have gone to 2F European beam, Portugal and Spain are fine,

Costa Del Sol and Portugal (South) can't get 2F spot beam but they can get PE beam.
I don't see how that proves the case one way or the other. I'm not saying that it's definitely the 1N PE, just that it might be.

It's not even my own idea, it was mentioned earlier. I'm just offering it around.
 
Tivu I already pay over 64 quid.........
 
Also gone this morning,
Good Food HD
Sky Comedy HD
Eurosport 2 SD, (HD went a month or so ago)
 
I live in North-West of Greece (Lat: .29---Long:21.79) and the signals seems stronger now with the transfers from 2A-B to Astra 2F.

I have a wave frontier dish and a MTI white lnb.
12070
12090
12148
12168
12188
12207
12226
12266
12324
12366

The signal quality has increased by annual from 70% to 84% on all the above frequences.
 
ant21 said:
I live in North-West of Greece (Lat: .29---Long:21.79) and the signals seems stronger now with the transfers from 2A-B to Astra 2F.

I have a wave frontier dish and a MTI white lnb.
12070
12090
12148
12168
12188
12207
12226
12266
12324
12366

The signal quality has increased by annual from 70% to 84% on all the above frequences.
Good news.

I lives in Istanbul so it might be more stronger in here too. I will report here this night.
 
ant21 said:
I live in North-West of Greece (Lat: .29---Long:21.79) and the signals seems stronger now with the transfers from 2A-B to Astra 2F.

I have a wave frontier dish and a MTI white lnb.
12070
12090
12148
12168
12188
12207
12226
12266
12324
12366

The signal quality has increased by annual from 70% to 84% on all the above frequences.
Interesting, 1N PE1 beam would have good coverage of Greece, unlike the published 2F beam...
 
Good news for me at last with 2F, after the disapoitment of UK spot.

North beams that I struggled to get here on 2/A/B are much stronger now.

All is fine here with 2F pan eur. beam
 
If it's the 1N PE1 beam it should be receivable in Madeira. _www.satbeams.com/footprints?lat=0&lng=28&zoom=1&beam=7104&type=normal&name=Temporary

Some posters from there?
 
Think they are now on astra 1N with increased signal strength sky news up from 76/90 to 89/100.

+ cannot get fixed on lock 2F signals until I can change the lnb.

Southern central norway
 
PaulR said:
I don't see how that proves the case one way or the other. I'm not saying that it's definitely the 1N PE, just that it might be.

It's not even my own idea, it was mentioned earlier. I'm just offering it around.
We have always been able to get all of 1N in Canary Islands- So the channels have NOT gone to 1N.
 
Are there any confirmed channels or frequencies on Astra 1N PE1 beam, I have been looking at the footprint and I agree it's more likely that it is Astra 1N PE1 but why would they put channels on 1N when that is going to 19E?
 
The 1N will be fully replaced at 28.2 when the 2E arrives. So the eventual move to 19.2 has nothing to do with that. Until the launch of the 2E the 1N could be lit for the 2A/B frequencies.
 
Hi

No reception to me to the above frequencies with 1,40 m here in Crete. I LOSE THE SOUTH BEAM THAT I USED TO SEE like 12188 h, 12207 v , 12266 h , 12363 v
 
No reception here in east CRETE with 1,40 m
 
The 1N pan european 1 ( PE1 ) footprint does not cover gran canaria, crete or finland so maybe the answer.
 
I think there is surprise these channels have moved to 1N given that some channels have already left 1N to move to 2F. Looks like we see some odd things until 2E lights up.
 
if it move to 1n it look bad not reception here
2f receiver was testing signal
 
For a few weeks now I've been getting signals on 11.009/V and 11.186/V on a 1.8m dish in Helsinki at around 4-8dB depending on the time of day (strongest at night) so I assumed these where on the 2F European beam. Anyone else seeing these who can't get the 2F UK spot beam like me?

I think they are both 8PSK, SR 22500, FEC 2/3 although my F15 receiver won't tell me what FEC or modulation type it is as it locks them automatically with just the symbol rate. There seem to be no channels on either transponder.
 
welshman234 said:
How is Spain faring i wonder ??? Loss in Tenerife will be one thing but on the Costas???
Just to report that here in Madrid the listed stations are all perfectly recievable with SNR on my vu+ between 90 and 100% depending on TP tested. That is with a 1.55x1.6m dish. This is a little bit stronger than i get Astra 2f uk beam. I never bothered to note the SNR of these tps before but do know the weaker signal for me was 2A north beam ( SNR% 35ish percent ) . Ill get into it later after work and will have a fiddle about later but just to say that the signal is very strong in Madrid.
 
Hi,

I am in Istanmbul.
With 170 cm dish everything is same like a month ago.
I can get very little signals from the below tp s like before excatly the same rate.
I think there is no migrate to 2F european beam.
12070

12090

12148

12168

12188

12207

12226

12266

12324

12366
 
Back
Top