Astra 2F: European Beam Transfers Starting?

The previous ones are def 1N, I could get all 2A and B beams previously, now getting nothing from the ones first mentioned in the thread.
 
Yes, but how can you tell it is not 2F?
 
I can not get those frequencies on 90cm antenna anymore, only 1,5m ( I think it is minimus and even vithout any marging for rain). 1,8m antenna would be probably enough. Yes, that is an issue for many small-size antenna users. Sorry iandoh, you will need at least 2 meters. :-shifty
12,070 GHz, pol. H, SR 27500, FEC 2/3, DVB-S/QPSK
12,090 GHz, pol. V, SR 29500, FEC 3/4, DVB-S2/QPSK
12,148 GHz, pol. H, SR 27500, FEC 2/3, DVB-S/QPSK
12,168 GHz, pol. V, SR 29500, FEC 3/4, DVB-S2/QPSK
12,226 GHz, pol. H, SR 29500, FEC 3/4, DVB-S2/QPSK
12,324 GHz, pol. V, SR 29500, FEC 3/4, DVB-S2/QPSK
12,188 GHz, pol. H, SR 29500, FEC 3/4, DVB-S2/QPSK
12,207 GHz, pol. V, SR 27500, FEC 2/3, DVB-S/QPSK
12,266 GHz, pol. H, SR 29500, FEC 3/4, DVB-S2/QPSK
12,363 GHz, pol. V, SR 29500, FEC 3/4, DVB-S2/QPSK
 
strs65 said:
Yes, but how can you tell it is not 2F?
Well I can't but I think rima just did. Rima would have the same problem I have however he is just on the outer rim of 1N's pan euro beam
 
iandoh said:
Well I can't but I think rima just did. Rima would have the same problem I have however he is just on the outer rim of 1N's pan euro beam
In your location the 2F PE-Beam looks exactly like the 1N PE1-Beam. So it could also be 2F PE.
 
Satellite Steve said:
How are you verifying this?
12012, V is gone to the 2A North beam, I'm 100% sure.
At my location certain 2A north transponders are very difficult to lock with my 1.25m dish. These always come in at around 16.30hrs and disappear again later in the evening. This has happened today with 12012, V. This morning there was nothing, now signal has arrived and at the same level as the other 2A north 'problem' transponders.
1N is not a problem here, all transponders received without issue.
2A South beam has 95% signal quality 24 hrs a day.
It has to be on 2A North!
 
I am at very edge of recommended dish size 120cm. iandoh you can try to get them even with 180cm.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_21 Jan. 24 18.46.webp
    ScreenHunter_21 Jan. 24 18.46.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 113
RimaNTSS said:
I am at very edge of recommended dish size 120cm. iandoh you can try to get them even with 180cm.
Don't really need em. 28e really never bothered me, more just had it because I could.
 
denis1501 said:
12012, V is gone to the 2A North beam, I'm 100% sure.
At my location certain 2A north transponders are very difficult to lock with my 1.25m dish. These always come in at around 16.30hrs and disappear again later in the evening. This has happened today with 12012, V. This morning there was nothing, now signal has arrived and at the same level as the other 2A north 'problem' transponders.
1N is not a problem here, all transponders received without issue.
2A South beam has 95% signal quality 24 hrs a day.
It has to be on 2A North!
But I still get 2A north with no problem what so ever, so how would I have lost the channels if they were there?
 
regards to 12012V, denis1501 seems convincing...looking at the footprints of all the PE beams, reception in italy should all be strong with a 125 dish - except for 2A-2B northern
 
so is this the case?

these frequencies moved to possibly 1N PE: 12.070GHz/H, 12.090GHz/V, 12.148GHz/H, 12.168GHz/V, 12.188GHz/H, 12.207GHz/V, 12.226GHz/H, 12.266GHz/H,12.324GHz/V, 12.363GHz/V

12012V moved to 2A north

what about these?: 12110H, 12246V, 12304H
 
tothbros said:
regards to 12012V, denis1501 seems convincing...looking at the footprints of all the PE beams, reception in italy should all be strong with a 125 dish - except for 2A-2B northern
His report comes from Rome and that region is just on the edge of the 2A North beam. On the other hand the 2B North beam covers Rome completely. So do the 2F Europe Beam and both European beams of the 1N. Also see: _www.satbeams.com/footprints?position=28
 
C0re said:
His report comes from Rome and that region is just on the edge of the 2A North beam. On the other hand the 2B North beam covers Rome completely. So do the 2F Europe Beam and both European beams of the 1N. Also see: _www.satbeams.com/footprints?position=28
thats why the assumption that 12012V must be on 2A north...because in every other case, he should be getting it strong
 
tothbros said:
so is this the case?

these frequencies moved to possibly 1N PE: 12.070GHz/H, 12.090GHz/V, 12.148GHz/H, 12.168GHz/V, 12.188GHz/H, 12.207GHz/V, 12.226GHz/H, 12.266GHz/H,12.324GHz/V, 12.363GHz/V

12012V moved to 2A north

what about these?: 12110H, 12246V, 12304H
No lock on 12110, has to be 1N PE. Other two can't check for you.
 
Here is my signal from 2A North: hxxp://i.imgur.com/DTrGzLt.png

Just to clarify, I'm not saying it's not the 2F PE beam, just that it would be unlikely with the results Rima posted.
 
RimaNTSS said:
I am at very edge of recommended dish size 120cm. iandoh you can try to get them even with 180cm.
If I compare the footprints of 2F Europe and 1N PE1 in your location, I cannot see the reason, why the transponders shouldn`t be moved to 2F.
 
falk said:
If I compare the footprints of 2F Europe and 1N PE1 in your location, I cannot see the reason, why the transponders shouldn`t be moved to 2F.
My belief is it wouldn't show any signs of life where I am and would be a lot lot more weaker for Rima
 
falk said:
If I compare the footprints of 2F Europe and 1N PE1 in your location, I cannot see the reason, why the transponders shouldn`t be moved to 2F.
i think the more telling sign is that ppl in the canaries lost reception of those channels
 
Quite. Then there is the Canaries conundrum: "Who nicked my lobe?"




Edit: Very much SNAP!
 
Back
Top