Could be, but Astra 2C highest transponder frequency is 12168V.solly said:the 2c will be out service on 19.2e
and move back to 28.2e
it switch tp from 2a to 2c ?
I suspect that too, although on the other hand you'd think they'd want to keep 2B as a backup for the 2F West Africa beam.Analoguesat said:I know that SES document is open to change, but it keeps 2A at 28E until 2015.Id guess 2B must be wanted at 19E for the spotbeam capability to allow them to open up new markets via the spot
I can't lock 12207V or any of the other transponders that recently moved off 2A on a good 1.8m dish in Helsinki, but 12109H, 12148H, 12324V are showing signs of life on the quality bar but no lock. The other transponders are pretty showing nothing at all or a very slight flicker.Huevos said:I don't buy this about 12207V being on 1N (or the others). Anyone with a spectrum in the UK compare the levels of 11005V and 11185V (known 1N PE transponders), against 12207V. And let's do the same from a few other locations (Greece, or Solly, for example). For me 12207V is well down on these other two.
Ha! You and me also.timo_w2s said:To be honest I don't know what to think any more.
Hmm, That's more than I get on a much bigger dish. It's worth noting though that this TP was the weakest TP at 28e, with the CNN one following in a slightly higher power. Now the CNN level has doubled and I have no problem locking that.peeter3000 said:location Estonia from Pärnu to South 40km
-triax 110cm , black ultra lnb
12207 V SkyNews:
starting to lock signal only in evening/night 21:30 (UK Time)- S63%/Q50%.
is this tp on 2F Europe Ku Beam maybe?
I do some rf-scans weekend..
Hi guys, looking for some much needed help.
I know absolutely nothing as far as the technical side of all this stuff goes so please bear with me if the info I need is quite basic.
I live in Stockholm (25km outside city centre) and have had SKY for over 4 years. I've got a SKY receiver that I brought over with me but only a 65cm dish.
I have never received any of the Astra 2D channels such as RTE, BBC etc but was always happy enough as long as I had all the sports channels, which I did.
Recently, my reception of the sports channels (Sky Sports 1, 2, 3 , 4 and News) has become unreliable.
Does this have anything to do with the switch to 2F? Do I now need a bigger dish to even receive those perfectly?
As said, my needs are a lot smaller than most here. All I really care about is having perfect reception on the sports channels mentioned so that I can record. Anything else I am happy to make do with watching via VPN and Sky Go.
Any help/advice much appreciated.