Astra 2F Testing Reception Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 2 pics from 2F vertical ...
there were 3 including 12399V ..but it vanished before I could grab a snap..
rgds
VS
 

Attachments

  • 2Ftest12179V.webp
    2Ftest12179V.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 2Ftest12325V.webp
    2Ftest12325V.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 54
11180V is also active now, with a fairly strong signal...
 

Attachments

  • 11180V.webp
    11180V.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 11180Vb.webp
    11180Vb.webp
    96.3 KB · Views: 78
Closer to 12400 than 12399 ..but got the constellation plus the other 2 vertical peaks..
rgds
VS
 

Attachments

  • 2F 12400V approx plus the 2 other peaks.webp
    2F 12400V approx plus the 2 other peaks.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 53
12400V now modulated QPSK
rgds
VS
 

Attachments

  • 2F 12400V modulated QPSK.webp
    2F 12400V modulated QPSK.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 67
There will be no lock at those frequencies, those tests are not full DVB compatible. There may be a QPSK constellation from time to time, but there is no SR and FEC.

Similar pattern at 12304H
 

Attachments

  • 12304h.webp
    12304h.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 63
There will be no lock at those frequencies, those tests are not full DVB compatible. There may be a QPSK constellation from time to time, but there is no SR and FEC.

Similar pattern at 12304H
Yep same procedure as the 1N tests ...
Various modulation tests likely ...possibly 8psk and upwards.
Thats how I made my avatar..
All from 1N
;)
 
Yep same procedure as the 1N tests ...
Various modulation tests likely ...possibly 8psk and upwards.
Thats how I made my avatar..
All from 1N
;)

And just as I said ...here we go ...I caught the transition from 16psk to qpsk on 12304H
rgds
VS
 

Attachments

  • 2F test Transition 12304H.webp
    2F test Transition 12304H.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 65
..and again ..this time from 12461H ..
32PSK
;)
 

Attachments

  • 2F test 12461 H 32psk.webp
    2F test 12461 H 32psk.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 67
I´m a little bit too tired to post another spectrum... but i say only:

-8,5 dBm on 12401V and 12460H !!! :-wow
 
looks like they are getting into the busy testing phase, lots of different constellations.
View attachment 49671

Still 12.399 / 12.460 much stronger than the rest of them.
 
gives me a bit of hope to be honest, strs65 still has those bumps at 12.399/12.460 :-shifty
 
gives me a bit of hope to be honest, strs65 still has those bumps at 12.399/12.460 :-shifty

Still got bumps ...after 12:00 PM 'eh Strs...
Time to see a doctor ???
:D
 
Yes, but no for the bumps! :-smile3
 
I've one more test freq 12207

Please upload images to server and not via URL [Admin]
 

Attachments

  • 350ddff00979.webp
    350ddff00979.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 61
ViperSan are you on Skype?
 
Hi Huevos ..
Nope ..
I once tried it before it went global ...but found little use for it ..and quite invasive..
Even moreso these days..
I avoid just about every form of social networking ..and although Skype is a useful tool..it too is open to abuse.
I don't even own a mobile phone..
..I only speak when I have something to say..
lol
rgds
VS
;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top