Astra 2F Testing Reception Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that everyone seems to know when it's the UK beam and when it's the PE beam ;)
Maybe they're using tarot cards.
 
Can somebody confirm reception test signal around 12207H ?
I thought that all tests were done
 
I'm receiving it now
 

Attachments

  • 43.3E-RFSscan7.webp
    43.3E-RFSscan7.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 105
it weak signal 12200h also me
can be spot beam
 

Attachments

  • 43.5E-RFScan.webp
    43.5E-RFScan.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 88
@miha20,
I don't think 12200 is from 2F.Try to lock the signal;surely you will not succeed!I hope I'm wrong.
 
I can't lock it,the signal is gone
It was like all astra 2F signals with different power
 
change alot of singal low band and high band
10964 12200-12250
 
30 minute time lapses of VL, HL, VH & HH.
 

Attachments

  • VL.webp
    VL.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 103
  • HL.webp
    HL.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 111
  • VH.webp
    VH.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 108
  • HH.webp
    HH.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 94
I prefer filmon website as freeview SD channels are free, If you sign up you can record programs again for free(you need to download the hd player from downloads section) and you do not need a proxy or to make changes to pc config. N.B For recordings to work the player(sign in on player once then close it) must be installed but just use the recordings section of the website for playback or watch live.

My first choice when weather wipes out satellite signal for me.

Thanks for the info terryashbyash. Will have to have a go next time abroad. These sites are still very useful for people in the UK, especially students without aerial or sat feeds :)
 
It does work (inc. PSB) at present with big dish and if Sky go onto 2F pan-european beam should work on a small dish. I have VPNUK configured in my router, but I did see a report from Sweden that it works without changing your IP.

That's cool man. I haven't tried a hardware proxy through a router but common sense says it must work. There's plenty of quality uk streams available, you've just to look for them.

O.T. Did anyone hear about some German/European guy terrestrially rebroadcasting programmes abroad using his own equipment.
As far as I understood this clever person set up some nice encoders/modulaters and people on the island could pick up the free services up using a basic sat receiver. As long as they were using a directional wifi aerial and some kind of an inline voltage isolater?
 
That's cool man. I haven't tried a hardware proxy through a router but common sense says it must work. There's plenty of quality uk streams available, you've just to look for them.

O.T. Did anyone hear about some German/European guy terrestrially rebroadcasting programmes abroad using his own equipment.
As far as I understood this clever person set up some nice encoders/modulaters and people on the island could pick up the free services up using a basic sat receiver. As long as they were using a directional wifi aerial and some kind of an inline voltage isolater?
yes he is charging €600 for a box with bbc1,2itv,4,5 .think of all that money lost to the bbc - also €90 a year includes the licence money eveyone pays to the bbc.
 
yes he is charging €600 for a box with bbc1,2itv,4,5 .think of all that money lost to the bbc - also €90 a year includes the licence money eveyone pays to the bbc.

Nice! I must in the wrong business!

Have you seen any of these boxes? AFAIK they're just a basic fta sat box that can receive a normal sat standard mpeg2 stream through the air. There's no difference to using a sat dish, you just need to stop the lnb voltage supply from shorting out through the dipole on the wifi aerial.

There's people that also do this for free in other countries. Was walking through some streets in Asia and thought there's an awful lot of people nicking wifi till I saw they were hooked up to receivers. Both analogue and digital. Some very kind person was rebroadcasting from one of the highest line of sight buildings, free for everyone to watch.
 
signal back with two transponder
11776h
11725v
 

Attachments

  • 43.5E-RFScan 2.webp
    43.5E-RFScan 2.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 90
yes he is charging €600 for a box with bbc1,2itv,4,5 .think of all that money lost to the bbc - also €90 a year includes the licence money eveyone pays to the bbc.
Those channels are fta so the Beeb wouldn't get any extra money if people were not using this service. And anyway many of them are already license holders.
 
i have freinds pay 25$ to get must channel from uk and usa is use iphone 4
and connected to lcd
 
Those channels are fta so the Beeb wouldn't get any extra money if people were not using this service. And anyway many of them are already license holders.
i was being ironic that the BBC by blocking basic programs to europa are just putting money in the hands of crooks and that the money they collect for the ´licence fee´ ends up their nose .paying a tax (tv licence) in the uk has nothing to do with watching (illegal) bbc programs in spain
 
signal back with two transponder
11776h
11725v

These look like to be coming from the Türksat...

You can see two peaks at 11776h and that's where the Türksat has a divided transponder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top