Astra 2G: Testing at 43.5°E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the tests slowing down or is it just people losing interest in reporting them?
 
I have not lost interest in the tests at 43.5 E. I'd venture to say that vice versa:Astra does not seem to do tests on other than on a few carriers,the same.The most tested in the past few days have been on 10714 H,11616,11693 V,12052 V.This is the situation today...
I think that Astra has completed the tests on almost all(?) carriers.There may be details to be checked,which we do not know.
 
I suppose there could also be testing in the Ka band we're not seeing too.
 
@ 43.5 east not much happening from what I can see all the ku band transponders have been tested so would not be surprised if Monaco sat starts testing Ku band now at this position.
 
monaco near the position astra 2g
it posible to view signal both satellite
10846v 1.5db
 

Attachments

  • 10846v 1.5db.webp
    10846v 1.5db.webp
    77.9 KB · Views: 10
10846V, 11125H, 11225V

P.S. 10876V
 

Attachments

  • 43.5E-RFScan_2922.webp
    43.5E-RFScan_2922.webp
    113.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 43.5E-RFScan_2812.webp
    43.5E-RFScan_2812.webp
    114.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 43.5E-RFScan_2946.webp
    43.5E-RFScan_2946.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 43.5E-RFScan_2994.webp
    43.5E-RFScan_2994.webp
    115.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
@ 43.5 east not much happening from what I can see all the ku band transponders have been tested so would not be surprised if Monaco sat starts testing Ku band now at this position.

The monacosat is already beyond the 43,5°E
 
Again 11265 V-the weaker signal
 

Attachments

  • 11265 V+++.webp
    11265 V+++.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 4
10757 V-again
 

Attachments

  • 10757 V+.webp
    10757 V+.webp
    69.6 KB · Views: 4
Again 10726(10728)V
 

Attachments

  • 10726 V+.webp
    10726 V+.webp
    72 KB · Views: 8
10730v 0.5db uk beam
 

Attachments

  • 10730v.webp
    10730v.webp
    78.7 KB · Views: 10
11222 H
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0775[1].webp
    DSCN0775[1].webp
    178.3 KB · Views: 22
Things seem to be quietening down, testing nearing completion?
 
Maybe they are now preparing to move her back to 28E? I guess the Beacon is still active, those able to keep track?
 
After all these testing is there a way too understand what effects 2g will have on current 2e/2f reception, if any?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top