Astra german Channels,in Dubai,with a 5 meter dish posible?

12246V+12402V in Iran !!!
That's indeed a sensation.

In which region does gli have installed his 2m Offset Reza ?
Are these 2 always available or just some hours of the day ?
Does he get more of 19.2E ?

Thanks so much for sharing this real great out of footprint report :)
 
Dear gli is our best friend.
he got this Dish.
nobody here has any chance to got such a huge big Dish unless many legal Banks to transfer Data on their Roof.
i will send you PM more info about this info.
I hope if gli found this thread some day does not blame me.
I will contact and invite him on this nice Satellite forum.
 
I know about the problems of sat reception in Iran Reza so i'm not asking about the town where gli lives in but only if we speak of Western, Central, Northern, Southern or Eastern Iran.

And why should he blame you ? DXing is a cooperative hobby and successes or fails should be exchanged so that anybody will know how big/small the chances are to receive a particular signal.

But if you prefer to send me a pm instead l would appreciate it a lot. This way nobody of the local authorities will activate a terrestrial disturbance transmitter to ruin his exceptional DX success :)
 
Reza_Sadeghi said:
Frequencies of Astra 1H and of course Astra 1M these days by a 2 Meter Offset Dish in Tehran.

Hi Reza,:)

Thank you for this report. Fantastic dx-ing achievement!
Could you, please, ask him and write here what the dish make and the LNB are? The dish's gain has got to be very high, I think. Thank you in advance.
 
Dear All,

I Registered in this site right now,with thanks to my dear friend Reza Sadeghi.
 
WooooW dear mehdi (gli) big Welcome here.
anybody has passion to know more about your experience how is it possible you could get Astra 1H signals in Tehran.

could you please upload some pics yourself for friends all over the world here?
of course tell us which Frequencies you could receive beside Astra 1M.

no one must pay or subscribe here to download your Pics attached like there you know ;-) so feel free activate in satellites.co.uk too.

anybody wants to know how is going in Middle East.
 
Reza_Sadeghi said:
anybody has passion to know more about your experience how is it possible you could get Astra 1H signals in Tehran.

could you please upload some pics yourself for friends all over the world here?
of course tell us which Frequencies you could receive beside Astra 1M.

Hi gli, :)

I would like to know what the dish make is, its manufacturer? Could it also be called a 1.8 m dish, when measured side to side? Is it Channel Master or Prodelin? Can you, please, show us more pics, especially of the back of it??? Thank you in advance gli.
 
Upper frequencies of Astra 1H are quite strong - I can get some of them (12640 is strongest) using 1.5m primefocus dish.

Regarding our Iranian friend, I'm very curious where he got such large offset dish. Maybe used one from some VSAT station.
 
BombedOne said:
I can get some of them (12640 is strongest) using 1.5m primefocus dish.

Hi,

12640 is Vertical, as well, like what gli receives in Iran. Can you get any horizontals from 1H ?
 
You can check ALL freq's of 1H I receive in tread about Astra 1M. In short, I receive both H's and V's :)
 
Welcome on board gli. It's great to have you here in this world wide DX community :)
 
Hi,

I 'm receiving from Astra 1H some of these frequencies in Tehran by 200cm offset dish :

12070
12168
12246
11836
12090
12285
12304

Regards
 
divibi said:
Hi gli, :)

I would like to know what the dish make is, its manufacturer? Could it also be called a 1.8 m dish, when measured side to side? Is it Channel Master or Prodelin? Can you, please, show us more pics, especially of the back of it??? Thank you in advance gli.

Iran’s made my dish and dimension is : 202 * 189 cm
 
Iranian Manufacture ?!
for Offset Dishes ?
would you please upload more pic from Dish?
 
IS there any Channel Master Website where we can order dishes
 
12304H is on the 1M Europe Beam. Congratulations Mehdi and thanks very much for your report :)

Do you receive all above mentioned frequencies anytime of the day ?
 
pedro2000uk said:
hi gli,


.....welcome to the forum.

thank you your frequency / signal posts for Iran ......


what lnb do you use?

hi,

I'm using the premium HD lnb
 
Reza_Sadeghi said:
Iranian Manufacture ?!
for Offset Dishes ?
would you please upload more pic from Dish?

yes,sure

i'll attach more pics from Dish A.S.A.P
 
Back
Top