Aussie Rules Football (AFL) Grand Final??? THis Saturday

csx25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Moteck Rotor, 1m Gibertini Antenna, 80cm Triax Humax LNB's on 13&19E. 2 Dreambox DM500s. Gemini Images. Compaq p4, 3.2ghz notebook. House on the Adriatic Coast, Croatia :)
My Location
Dalmatia, Croatia.
Hi,

ANyone know if this will be broadcast on any European satellites? It is this coming saturday. thanks.

csx25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Moteck Rotor, 1m Gibertini Antenna, 80cm Triax Humax LNB's on 13&19E. 2 Dreambox DM500s. Gemini Images. Compaq p4, 3.2ghz notebook. House on the Adriatic Coast, Croatia :)
My Location
Dalmatia, Croatia.
has anyone ever seen it before in europe. i was brought up there but live in europe now, they used to brag that it was being broadcast in hundreds of countries live around the world on grand final day. I've looked on the official AFL site and the idiots only list local broadcasters. Nothing at all about international.

ArsenalFC

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Gathering info first.
My Location
Tasmania, Australia
Go the Swans.... :)

Bit off topic I guess. I am noob in Satellite and also I am in Oz. But I guess you could listen to it on the internet radio. ABC National FM.

csx25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dalmatia, Croatia.
yeah i can listen to the webcast i know, but i wanna find a video feed of it. I'm determined to find one, there are so many satellites out there, its gotta be on one of em! anyone else can help???

csx25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dalmatia, Croatia.
getting closer now, only 2 nights left. 45 views on the thread but no clues. Im sure there has to be a feed out there somewhere! please help!