autosatxml......

Wombatter

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S with 160GBHdd, 128MB USB, PLi Image.

SkyStar2 PCI Rev 2.6D, 1GB, XP Pro, AltDVB 2.1.
My Location
London, UK
Hello all,

is anyone going to make a windows version of the Satellites XML Generator 1.x, as it takes sooooo long on the DB just to parse the html info for A1,A2,HB,EB, and I would rather my PC do the work and watch the DB in the meantime..

I mean if I could get the DB source version or work out the HTML parsing its doing on the lyngsat page I would write my own, but at the moment I dont have the time to mess about.

Thanks.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Can you not leave it doing the work overnight?

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Tell you what, I am very suspicious of the autosat.xml generator. I am pretty sure it has caused problems with my motor when used. I think a windows based one would be a good idea...

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Have to agree. I mentioned this a few months back - but like you, I don't have the time to write one. :(

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
BGonaSTICK said:
Have to agree. I mentioned this a few months back - but like you, I don't have the time to write one. :(

It's not just the time it takes, i wouldn't know how...