AV-Comm dimensions

MrDish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Delta Star
My Location
Qth:Aalten
Where can I find a cross-section of an AV-Comm on the Internet about the dimensions (inside & outside) Want to have my AV-Comm machined at a local hardware store

ozumo

te wo tsuite
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Raven mk2 zone 2 x4, Channel Master: 90cm x3, 1.2m x2, 1.8m PF. CM polar mount x2, Az/El x3.
My Location
South Durham

MrDish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Delta Star
My Location
found it

Attachments

• AV-COMM 3.jpg
    AV-COMM 3.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 42

suedschwede

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2.7m Laminas+Polarmount+JPC-Posi+SF8008
My Location
DE
from my collection from dxtv.de

Attachments

• AV-Comm Depolarieser.pdf
    141.3 KB · Views: 47

MrDish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Delta Star
My Location

femi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Irte 2.4m (C-Ku-band), Laminas 1.8m (Ka-Ku-C-band), a lot of other small dishes, terrestrical antennas and receivers
My Location
Lower Austria
Es sollte dir bewusst sein, dass diese Dimensionierung für das Zinwell LNB abgestimmt ist.
LNB-seitig ausdrehen bis zu den mittleren Stegen ist kontraproduktiv. Diese Maße sind vom Abstand der Antennen des LNB und der Wellenlänge abhängig.
Du kannst entsprechende Bleche auf einen Stab schrauben und rund drehen, dass sie reinpassen oder die präzisere Variante: Vollmaterial in der Länge abschneiden und fräsen. Wobei ich dir sage, wenn du die Arbeitszeit zahlen musst, kannst dir mehrere AVCOMMs in Australien bestellen.
Das Bild entstand 2016 während meiner AVCOMM Produktionsphase.
Gruß femi

You should be aware that this dimensioning is designed for the Zinwell LNB.
Unscrewing the LNB side up to the middle bars is counterproductive. These dimensions depend on the distance between the antennas of the LNB and the wavelength.
You can screw the appropriate sheet metal onto a rod and turn it round so that it fits in, or the more precise variant: cut the solid material lengthwise and mill it. Although I tell you, if you have to pay for the working hours, you can order several AVCOMMs in Australia.
The picture was taken in 2016 during my AVCOMM production phase.
regards femi

Attachments

• FEMI_COMM_0003a.jpg
    FEMI_COMM_0003a.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 31

MrDish1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Delta Star
My Location
Es sollte dir bewusst sein, dass diese Dimensionierung für das Zinwell LNB abgestimmt ist.
LNB-seitig ausdrehen bis zu den mittleren Stegen ist kontraproduktiv. Diese Maße sind vom Abstand der Antennen des LNB und der Wellenlänge abhängig.
Du kannst entsprechende Bleche auf einen Stab schrauben und rund drehen, dass sie reinpassen oder die präzisere Variante: Vollmaterial in der Länge abschneiden und fräsen. Wobei ich dir sage, wenn du die Arbeitszeit zahlen musst, kannst dir mehrere AVCOMMs in Australien bestellen.
Das Bild entstand 2016 während meiner AVCOMM Produktionsphase.
Gruß femi

You should be aware that this dimensioning is designed for the Zinwell LNB.
Unscrewing the LNB side up to the middle bars is counterproductive. These dimensions depend on the distance between the antennas of the LNB and the wavelength.
You can screw the appropriate sheet metal onto a rod and turn it round so that it fits in, or the more precise variant: cut the solid material lengthwise and mill it. Although I tell you, if you have to pay for the working hours, you can order several AVCOMMs in Australia.
The picture was taken in 2016 during my AVCOMM production phase.
regards femi
femi:
a plumber wanted a picture of what needs to be edited, because not everyone has this hobby.
Have here feedhorn`s with lnb`s from Chaparral.
Best regards

femi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Irte 2.4m (C-Ku-band), Laminas 1.8m (Ka-Ku-C-band), a lot of other small dishes, terrestrical antennas and receivers
My Location
Lower Austria
Have here feedhorn`s with lnb`s from Chaparral.
In diesen Fall würde ich zum Corotor greifen und je nach Antennentyp das Feed wählen.
In this case I would use the corotor and choose the feed depending on the type of antenna.

Peyu75

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace MSP980 Positioner x2szt
GI-S 980 2CR2CI HD PVR
Shovboxvitamin 5000HD
Lnb single Invacom SNF-031
Dish 2me 90E-43W Heavy Duty 36"
Orbitron mesh 3m
Laminas 1,8m 28E {1N 2F}
My Location
Poland
Femi i have lnb zinwell or do you have more avcomm to sell one.