B

Benge

Don`t know if this has already been sorted, but I can`t get my usual avatar activated, I just get the message image is too big.But I`ve always used this image on various forums.Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Benge.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
post it here as an attachment Benge and I'll tell you.

B

Benge

Thanx for the reply rolfw, I don`t know how to add it as an attachment.Anyhow I`ve just tried to put it as an avatar on another forum that it was an avatar,but has disappeared and I got the same message image too big.Very strange as it`s an avatar on another forum I subscribe to.

Benge.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
When you post, use advanced options and at the bottom there is a section called manage attachments, click on this, navigate to the image on your harddrive and click open.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
There you go mate, worked fine. :)

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Baz, I do try to get about. :)

Good to see you here. :)

B

Benge

Thanx for that Rolfw,sorry for the late reply I don`t get email notifications.Anyhow, what did you do?

Benge.

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Just uploaded it, didn't need to change anything, took it down to my hard drive and popped it back up to here.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
:D well, might as well use this as you seem to have problems with Avatar

Attachments