AZBox / Digital+ Question

dannylaaa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Orbital, TM2600 Super, AZBox Premium.
My Location
Liverpool
Hi all, I just received a Digital+ subscription card from my better halfs family back in Spain.

I've cleaned all of my other plugins off the box and then slotted the card into the machine - all I see is the message "NAGRA VISION Card Init."

I am pretty sure the engineers over there used the card with the box they installed to demo it (apparently they made a bit of a mess of the mother-in-laws flat).

Does anyone have any tips on what I can do to make this card/box talk to one another.

Thanks.

dannylaaa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Orbital, TM2600 Super, AZBox Premium.
My Location
Liverpool
Thanks for the response but I get no joy with that EMU and it looks like for the moment I'll get no joy with any current EMU.

I've found a forum in Spanish which discusses this topic and the long and the short of it is that the satellite receiver is tied to the card when you subscribe with Digital+ and have a white card (which is my situation).

It appears that if you have an ancient blue card you could find a boxkey and RSA in order to 'mask' your AZBox in the way it interacts with the subscription card.

It's not ideal but I'll have to get whatever naff receiver was installed in the in-laws sent over and use the AZBox to position the dish before screwing the coax into the Spanish receiver.

At least the missus will be happy she'll be able to watch her dodgy telenovelas.