bbc´s and itv´s

dan1974

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky+ box 105cm lemon dish, inverto silver tech lnb
My Location
south west finland
Hello all
Just after some info, i can watch ITV1 yorkshire on my sky+ at home here in finland and also channel 4, E4, E4+1 and More 4 using the other channel menu and searching, but does anybody know about the other itv´s (2,3,4) and maybe, i know im pushing it a bit now but bbc´s as well. Any info would be a great help thankyou,

Ratchet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402(M2), TBS 6983, Sky+ HD, Stab USALS HH100, Faval 1M, Triax TD54, Hauppauge HD PVR
My Location
Falkirk
dan1974 said:
Hello all
Just after some info, i can watch ITV1 yorkshire on my sky+ at home here in finland and also channel 4, E4, E4+1 and More 4 using the other channel menu and searching, but does anybody know about the other itv´s (2,3,4) and maybe, i know im pushing it a bit now but bbc´s as well. Any info would be a great help thankyou,

The ITV 1, More 4 etc that you can pick up are the encrypted versions on Astra 2A / 2B. The FTA stuff, i.e. the BBC channels and the other ITV stuff are on Astra 2D which will be out of your reach with a 1m dish at your location.

ralphmagno

Reaction score
My Location
naples italy
hello to all,
i am wtaching itv on 12.402 v.
does anyone know if they have been having any signal drop out during the night??
this has been last few nights.
the box and multi switch are both on a ups but if the signal drops out the box says "no satellite signal being received".
if they are having sun spot or signal drop outs this would be the case.
:)\
usually the box runs 8 days at a time.
trhanks
to all
ralph