BD 8000 Image thats best for UK users?

spectra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD Fully Loaded
My Location
South England
Hi I was wondering if anyone thought that there was a particular image that best suites UK users, for both Sat & Cable?

And also where the DVD recording function works in fact where everything works?

Im using Nab BH V11

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Please be aware of the rules, do not encourage members to break them by inviting opinions about c a b l e which is not to be discussed on this board.
Images are a personal thing some people have preferences some have none, only you can decide which best suits your needs, are you referring to a Dreambox 8000?

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
What you have is best for everything you want from your 8000 !

spectra

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD Fully Loaded
My Location
South England
Topper said:
Please be aware of the rules, do not encourage members to break them by inviting opinions about c a b l e which is not to be discussed on this board.
Images are a personal thing some people have preferences some have none, only you can decide which best suits your needs, are you referring to a Dreambox 8000?

Sorry about that! Yep I have a DB8000 I asked the question because I notice some images are made to suite the country there made in! i.e epg is sometimes more associated to certain european packages, and was wondering which would be more suited to the UK.

In regards to B16MCC comments I would like to think I am using the best image in the Nab BH V11 but with the DVD recording not working properly (audio) and it working on other images it's obviously floored! Especially when it works fine on older Nab images!

sammmy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dream box
My Location
uk
i think you right nabilo 0.11 no sound in burning dvd 's.we are waiting to be fixed in next image0.12 soon.but you can burn dvd easier if you use videoredo.is fast and simple

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
spectra said:
In regards to B16MCC comments I would like to think I am using the best image in the Nab BH V11 but with the DVD recording not working properly (audio) and it working on other images it's obviously floored! Especially when it works fine on older Nab images!

This is a CVS issue, which is not developed by any team. Images are developed on a base, developed by DMM, and which may be bugged. Bugs are then fixed and released to the next CVS. Therefore, these bugs may occur on a CVS developed on a certain date, and be fixed and on later CVS.