Beckham to return to wide for England

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/4293146.stm

Hopefull this will lead to the resumsion of normal service for the Three Lions! Even I have argued that Beckham may benifit coming into centre, but after seeing him out wide for Real on Wednesday, i'm convinced that not playing him there would be a disaster of the highest order!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There have been a lot of Beckham knockers in the press and on the forums, but he seems to manage to hold his starting place in the Real Madrid team and certainly isn't being carried by the rest of the team (for those that will argue that it is a commercial decision).

Hopefully this change will give him the platform to shine again at International level. :)

I wasn't a Beckham fan a few years back, but when I watched him in a couple of the International matches trying single handedly to hold the team and match together, I gained a grudging respect for the man.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
I've always believed in Dave (I'm a United fan). There is no one that crosses better in the game, Sven jus has to expliot that like Luxembourgo is at Real.