A
Hi @pride21 , are you still receiving these on your 1.5m? And how stable is it? Wondering if my 1.8m will pull these in (once it's up), considering I am not thaaat far away from you.hi CJ tried this sat today with plate in 12437R is the strongest with 52% quality no lock followed by 12360R 51% quality then 12073L and 12034L at 41-42% quality also 11996L and 11958L both around 37% quality all no lock,i wonder if someone could tell me what the minimum signal is for it to lock on the Direct TV 1 I could lock two at 50% and 40% quality.
Anyone else UK getting these - @martin-f , have you tried 56E?
I am just having my tea and I will take a look and report back![]()
It should be cream tea!You lads really are BritishOne of the best parts to be here are this kind of conversations, rispect Martin!
Sorry about ot![]()