Been away from sats for a while, Help please!!

My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400irc in the cupboard, Extreme stb in the unit unconnected
My Location
Herts
Hi chaps,

been away from satellites for a while due to constantly shifting home, but finally settled at this place and im looking to put a dish up.

Due to communal restrictions I can only have a dish in the bushes either Zone1 or 2.With all the changes in the sat world and my dish size limitations where should I point my dish at 13e or 19.2.

I have an old humax 5400 gathering dust and an Extreme Pvr. wouldnt mind watching a bit of footy,the odd movie and a bit of tooty now and again.:eek:

Ive got an old Sky Rover meter which I can find 28.2 no probs, once ive found this bird.

If im looking at the dish what way do I go with the dish to get either 19.22 or 13e.

Thanks in advance

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
If you can, get an equivalent size to a Zone 2 dish, one which allows clamping of a dual LNB (Inverto or similar), the DiSEqC system will allow reception of two satellites, and 19/13 are the better ones to go for when it comes to channels.

The Humax should still give you plenty to watch with the latest firmware upgrades

My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400irc in the cupboard, Extreme stb in the unit unconnected
My Location
Herts
be honest with you,

Ive got a spare zone1 and zone 2 dish in the garage and with the chavs round here I didnt want to spend any more cash just in case they decide to give it a kicking.)(-red