Beginners guide

dentsy2000

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi Everyone, just thought someone could start a begginers guide for programming cards using a millenium 4 programmer from start to finish showing how to find, download & what bits go where in the programmer set up. I am about to install a samsung dsr9500via ci with a irdetto access cam and a fun card 4. I already have sky digital but we would like to possibly set the additional fixed twin Lnb dish to point to hotbird & another sat, We want to pick up some Adult channels and if poss some Film(English speaking) channels too. can someone give me some more help please,

regards,

simon:D

sailor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Malaga, Spain
Hi simon. Same situation. trying to lern programming but there is no real tutorial,just bits and pices. Using apollo 3 programmer with funmagic softw. but very confusing.only getting error messages. before that was trying funprom and again error messages. Programmer came without manual and i am still unable to find detailed explanation with troubleshooting. i have dish with 2 lnb for hotbird and astra and samsung dsr 9000.

dentsy2000

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi sailor, Well my sammy is all up and running now with a magic cam and fun card wth 6in1 files. millenium 4 programmer is really easy to use,cant help though with your type of programmer only millenium. What sofware are you running on the sammy(Has it been patched)?

Regards,

Simon:D

parrid

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just got myself a 9500 VIA CI too and am keen to get stuck in.

I'm particularly interested that you have got a magic cam dentsy, does the multi CAM patch for the sammy not work ?
I was under the impression that the 5in1 patch for the sammy negated the need for a Magic CAM.
Of course I have not had the chance to test it yet and I might have the wrong end of the stick.

Just ordered myself an ELVIS and a selection of cards so I could start experimenting.

all the best.

sailor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Malaga, Spain
Hi Simon. Sorry took a while . Still troubling with my programmer Apollo 3. I am using Sumsung 9000 with Aston/Seca cam. But I am not at this stage yet.I can not make my programmer work. Again red Duwgati and followed all steps but not any closer to a coveted message"card sucessfuly programmed". Something in PC configuration. Rolf mentioned that WindowXP is not friendly to programmers. I am reading all forums searching for similar case, but so far negative.
When I press "program" I am still getting error messages that there is no device or programmer error.....

dentsy2000

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi Sailor, I am not familiar with that programmer as I am stil a newbie my Millenium 4 works perfectly and I am running XP also.
Sorry I cant assist you in sorting out this prob,

Regards,

Dentsy (simon):D