Beginners Q. mrev.

S

steffo78

My Satellite Setup
28E 19E on 120cm Gibertini homemade sidemount with Gibertini feedhorn, Inverto C120. 5E 1W on 85cm triax. Digiality VC-CI 204 and Triax dvb-65s receivers. Matrix-cam not working. Swedish Canaldigital "local", Norwegian Viasat.
My Location
Sweden/Norway,Telemark
Hi all.
Have recently bought a matrix rev really cheap.
Right now I have lended out my receiver so I cannot check it.
I have a laptop and have successfully loaded the driver and XP says it is a dvb cam.
Problem is I cannot load upd-files.

Using loader ucas 1.3,
Should I try another version?
Can someone explain what to do??, I feel really stupid and have been reading all over the Forum and internet...

S

steffo78

My Satellite Setup
28E 19E on 120cm Gibertini homemade sidemount with Gibertini feedhorn, Inverto C120. 5E 1W on 85cm triax. Digiality VC-CI 204 and Triax dvb-65s receivers. Matrix-cam not working. Swedish Canaldigital "local", Norwegian Viasat.
My Location
Sweden/Norway,Telemark
The cam has ucas 3.1 and is mr 2.23 ready, according to the dealer.

S

steffo78

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden/Norway,Telemark
Tried once again this morning and didnt work, so I re-inserted the cam and then it worked!
I know I tried this 10 times yesterday.
In the cam I now have mrv 222.
Should I get another version? seems like 222 is the newest but there is also up to 225???
I am aiming at discovery of some kind, polsat or turksat.
Dont really care about other channels.

E

eghamhigh

My Satellite Setup
echostar 808 2CI
Matrix Reloaded Cam
Fixed dish 13E
My Location
Surrey/Berks Border
Well done steffo getting the mr rev to work. Sorry can't help you with which version to use for discovery, polstat etc as I have a matrix reloaded.

Usually people do answer but last few days seems to be no one around.

S

steffo78

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden/Norway,Telemark
Ok!
Can you get Discovery?
Can you tell me which satellite you are on then?
I think there is 2(4) options:
turksat 42E is not working with my dish right now.
Hotbird 13E Polsat package
Eutelsat 7E digiturk
Hispasat 30W, also not working, somewhere in neigbours tree.
These are the 4 ones I have found that have original lang. or english.

E

eghamhigh

My Satellite Setup
echostar 808 2CI
Matrix Reloaded Cam
Fixed dish 13E
My Location
Surrey/Berks Border
Steffo,

I have a fixed dish pointing at 13E. I will try to remember to look and see what discovery progs I can get over the weekend.

B

bigkenny

My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo and Dreambox DM 518-S also a Technomate TM-6800HD using 1 metre dish with motor
My Location
North Wales
eghamhigh said:
Steffo,

I have a fixed dish pointing at 13E. I will try to remember to look and see what discovery progs I can get over the weekend.
I`m sure I`ve looked and I cannot get it (well could not last I tried)
my machine is not set up at the moment so can not double check

S

steffo78

My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden/Norway,Telemark
ok. Thanks for trying!
If someone else can get discovery with a matrix rev. please let me know which satellite.
Will try myself in a few weeks when I get the 120cm dish up. maybe 7E is the position then.
I have made a sidemount for the antenna so I can use original mount for the center-lnb and move the others to the west.
Hopefully I will get Astra2d good and then which satellites I choose.

G

god

My Satellite Setup
Eurostar digital receiver + matrix reloaded, joker cams, astra 1, astra 2, hotbird and hispasat dish.
Computer 1ghz windows xp, vx tools, usb infinity and cas, titanium and knotcard.
My Location
35 deg N.
To steffo78: If you can get hispasat at 30w there are 4 discovery channels which you can get with MR,MRV and MRB, use CAS to programme there is a good wizard for all cams, use mrb3.00 by nabilosat; it is a very good programme.:D