Belgian Channels

Mike4t

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Solid 2.4M C120 Invacom0.03db twin, ADF120 Feedhorn, Pace2600 & Pace DS430N. SKY package exc Sports
My Location
Costa Blanca
Can anybody give me any info on receiving Belgian Satellite channels in Spain, IE what they are,what sat are they on?/

Thanks

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar 780
My Location
portugal
In Astra you have some free Belgian channels, like RTBF, Liberty Tv, and you some scrambled channels like Een, Ketnet, Canvas, Twee, Vijf, etc...

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
are you looking for French or Dutch language channels ?

Mike4t

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Solid 2.4M C120 Invacom0.03db twin, ADF120 Feedhorn, Pace2600 & Pace DS430N. SKY package exc Sports
My Location
Costa Blanca
Both if possible,,, but preferably dutch

thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Please post in an appropriate section - The Dutch Chat area is for Dutch language discussions :)

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium
what a nice list ! I've never heard of "moon sat tv" though .....
BTW, those 9 Dutch regional services will be in dutch but they're Dutch (as in : from Holland), not from Belgium, as asked by Mike4t.
life can be confusing, isn't it ?
now, if I were to ask which Brazilian stations can be received over here, would I have to post this question in the "Brazilian" section of this board ?
just a thought .......

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
JTA said:
If I were to ask which Brazilian stations can be received over here, would I have to post this question in the "Brazilian" section of this board ?
just a thought .......

Very unlikely, as there isn't one. ;) :-lmao

The individual International sections are exclusively for posts in the language of that nation, English language questions about the TV from those countries, can be placed in the most relevant English language section. :)

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium
LOL - I hadn't noticed this thread started out in the Dutch section, I see now that it has been moved to 'digital systems'. I'm lucky I didn't reply in dutch, after the "move" I would have been in breach of forum rules :-)

Mike4t

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Costa Blanca
Andrefrancisco,, Thanks for the Help and info,

JTA,, In english its called a jobsworth,,

Analogue Sat, I posted in the Dutch section deliberately so that Dutch people would answer, given that most speak about 7 languages fluently, and that the person who asked me the question is Dutch/Belgian, wherein I believe there is some kind of Synergy (BENELUX?????),, And finally I suspect that what I asked is very focussed on a specific which may not be available on an English speaking general forum.. hope the pedestal is not wobbling"""

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well unfortunately any well run forum needs order and we cannot allow posting anarchy, the non-English language forums are exactly that, for non-English language posts. As we insist that members post in English only in the main forums, we also have to insist that they observe the language rules in the other sections.

If you want a forum wher you can post whatever you like in whatever language you like, wherever you like, I suggest you start one yourself.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
JTA said:
now, if I were to ask which Brazilian stations can be received over here, would I have to post this question in the "Brazilian" section of this board ?
just a thought .......

In the absence of a Brazilian section for the forseeabale future:

TV Globo & RIT TV (13E)

Recorde TV (28E)

Recorde radio are testing on 28E atm

;):-rofl2

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Mike4t said:
I posted in the Dutch section deliberately so that Dutch people would answer, given that most speak about 7 languages fluently,

In that case they will be reading the English sections wont they :D